Chapter4: Initiation.

"Unexpressed emotions will never die. They are buried alive and will come forth later in uglier ways."
-Sigmund Freud.

Saturday 1x, year 2xxx. 7:50 pm. I hope to make it on time... b-b-but what if I'm too early?! Will that make me look ...weird?.

Pretty sure You already know who's the person behind all that overthinking. Who else could it be, right?.

The city was rather quiet that night. Probably due to the drizzle that started a few hours ago, which created the perfect scenario for people to spent the night in the coziness of their homes.  Less people outdoors, meant less crowded streets, less crowded restaurants, less crowded clubs, less crowded malls, and less crowded public transportation. A Very peaceful night indeed .
His green eyes could see it all. The Raindrops sliding down the cab's rear side window, combined with The reflection of the city lights at the distance. so bright and colorful. Such a beautiful sight before him, yet his mind was stuck in the past. Trapped in the moment he asked Momo yaoyorozu on a date.

Midoriya... could you repeat that again? I think I misheard you. Momo said, clearly confused by what was happening right in front of her.

Izuku looked at her directly, his body shaking and  breathing heavily, he wasn't sure of what he was doing, but stopping wasn't an option. He felt it as clear as day. The desire to be close to her again, the desire to hold her in his arms, the desire to know her more. Was a hug from her enough to put him in this state? Was this even normal? Isn't this way too sudden?. He managed to ask himself those questions despite his emotional state. It was all a futile attempt by his rational side, in order to stop him from acting on his impulses and inner desires. But What do we  know, maybe all it takes to let hell break loose is a beautiful girl.
No... you didn't misheard me Yaoyorozu, I-I am not sure of what I'm s-saying right now, but I-I have never felt this way before and I... He closed  his eyes and formed a fist with both hands.I -I  WANT YOU TO GO OUT WITH ME!!! He yelled at the top of his lungs.
To say that Momo was shocked was an understatement, his words echoing inside her head, her body temperature increasing by the second, she couldn't see it, but she was damn sure that her face was as red as never before. I THINK YOU ARE REALLY AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL SO... please, be my girlfriend.
Few seconds passed by, filled with silence. Izuku opened his eyes slowly, just to meet an astounded Momo. And  right there he knew, He had gone too far.
I-I'm so sorry!!! He said while running back inside the 1A building. 
Midoriya!!! Wait!!. Momo said, trying to stop him, without success.  What the hell just happened here? She asked herself .
As long as they can remember, that was the night in which everything between them started.
The following days were quite interesting to say the least. Izuku still had 3 days of punishment and during that time, the only thing he could do was clean the dormitory furniture while thinking of Momo. Well, her body to be more precise. Just to remember the way his body was trapped between her long legs, the way her breast pressed against his chest, her delicate face against his neck. Just to think that it could happen again,made his heart race. Still, he knew he said more than what he should.
CLEAN THE FUCKING TABLES PROPERLY YOU IDIOT!!!, Bakugou yelled from the other side of the living room.
Who could judge him?. After all, we are talking about a boy who went from  being bullied and humiliated all the time to a boy who just had an intimate moment with the cutest girl of his class, Probably the whole school. It was obvious, that moment hit him the hardest. The desire to repeat that occasion, was just too strong.

Momo in the other hand, wasn't doing any better. Sleeping since that night had become a total challenge. The insomnia caused by the constant chatter on her mind was unbearable. Should I talk to him? Should I ask him if  he's alright? Maybe he doesn't want to see me now... from the moment her head hit the pillow, to the moment her alarm sounded. Something as easy as Paying attention in class became extremely difficult. Ectoplasm could repeat the quadratic formula 30 times, It was all pointless, Momo's mind wasn't in the classroom. Her mind was in that moment. The moment she embraced him. When she had his well toned body on top of hers, When his hand rested on her long black hair, when she could hear his heart beating faster because of her. Some old comments made their way inside her head as well, comments from Mina and Toru  on how cute would Midoriya and Uraraka look together. The more she thought of them being close to each other, the stronger the feelings of insecurity and anger were. She couldn't go like this any longer.
One day before Izuku's return to class. Momo opened the door of her room after a long day of classes and training. She was exhausted. Internships were around the corner, and she couldn't keep losing her sleep and focus because of a boy. She took off her shoes while she let her whole weight hit the mattress. What do I want from him?. A question that eventually led her to the solution of her problem. In the solitude of her room, she started to analyze it.
What she felt, wasn't love, She concluded. First of all, she knew the love couldn't appear from one day to the next. Love was a commitment for life, to stay with someone forever and share their most beautiful moments together. A commitment that she had no interest in doing any time soon.
This is not a simple crush. She said to herself. Back in her early middle school days, she had a crush on one of her classmates. An international student from the states. However,  she wouldn't think about him  as much and totally forgot about him when he wasn't around. A very weak feeling for sure.
It's not as strong as love but not as weak as a simple crush...also, I'm pretty sure that the heat of the moment made him confessed to me. There's no way he would confess in a normal situation if it wasn't for his impulses.However, I still want to see where his impulses can take me.
The only possible answer can be... obsession...
Am I obsessed with...Midoriya?.
That was it. The word that best described her situation. The more she thought about it, the more it made sense. Everything about him was just so different from her. The way in which he sacrificed his own well being for others, always managed to caused strong emotions on her. Many times to the point of crying. The fact that his voice can be enough to make her feel at peace when sad or anxious. How he finds himself surrounded by mysterious situations and problems, she found that... exciting. The way his impulses got the best of him when he confessed to her, she found that... romantic. Momo was someone always trying to control her emotions, whereas Midoriya always let them get the best of him. And that was the reason she was so fixated on him. Izuku was a roller coaster of emotions, of ups and downs, of adventures and mysteries, and she wanted to be part of it... in fact, she wanted it all to herself. I need to talk to them... Momo quickly grabbed her phone to send a text message. Can you guys come to my room as soon as possible, please?. She typed.