"Kyu nahi jaega? Ye toh ab jaega..jao tum" he held his shoulder and gestured with his finger.

"Nahi Ramdhari mujhe kuch kaam hai tumse, ruk jao tum..jinko jana hai wo jayein aur party kare"

"Ek minute ye party kaha se aa gayi bich me...Ramdhari tu ab tak yahi khada hai "

"Wo nahi jaega"

"Wo jaega"

"Wo! Nahi! Jaega!" This time Naina was a bit loud.

"Naina! Wo j--" before Sameer could complete, Nanaji called Ramdhari to bring medicines. Sameer had a victory grin over his lips, as he looked into Naina's eyes. She quickly disconnected that eye contact and looked nowhere. Sameer had nothing to say, he wanted to just sit in front of her and stare her to the fullest. He felt himself so blessed that he got Naina as his wife, she was just perfect. As he sat down on chair looking more of her, he saw her eyes blinking like butterflies flew in a garden, her cheeks turning crimson, for some reason she didn't know, her teeth bit her lips more out of nervousness, hands fidgeting with nothing and her hairs that flew due to the air tickling her everywhere on her face.

Sameer, out of his senses, took his hand still looking at her, touched her hair that came to her cheek, and slowly put them behind her ear making her face flushed with shyness, her heart beated as fast as it could. His touch made her a statue, she was unable to move or even breathe. While Sameer still had no senses what he was doing, he was just taken away with his wife's innocence and nothing. Suddenly, Naina's mobile phone vibrated which was on the table that made both of them stir, which also helped Sameer to realize what he did few moments ago. Naina, took that phone, her hands shivering she ran upstairs. Sameer slightly slapped his forehead but couldn't resist to smile, he saw Naina blushing which made his day! He whistled and went towards garden to again remember that 30 seconds romantic moment spent with her, that gave him immense happiness.

By the time Naina reached her room, the call disconnected. She didn't bothered to call back, it was Swati who was calling her what she did every two days. She sat on bed touching her cheek, she blushed, her face was turning pink and she couldn't stop her lips to only smile. Naina closed her eyes and tried to relive that moment again, her stomach had butterflies and she was having entirely different feeling, which she had never felt.

"Sameer bhaiya Riya ka phone aaya hai" Ramdhari announced not only to Sameer but Naina too heard it.

"Again?" Sameer couldn't understand, why she called him again. Naina's smile faded soon, she cursed herself as she again fell for him despite of making her mind not to do so. A lone tear made its way through her cheek, she experienced mixed feeling. She wanted to convince herself that Sameer, he isn't her husband and there's no chance he would love her, then why she started feeling things for him, it was unrevealed. Naina's mobile phone rang again which was in her hand, she wiped off her tears and answered the video call of Swati.

"Hii Swati" she passed a fake smile.

"Hi Naina...Naina? Are you crying??" Naina didn't have any answer but was overwhelmed to see that despite of being far from her, she still understood her friend very well.

"No Swati! I was just missing you all that's it" she lied

"Oh..Naina where's jiju, is he not helping you to forget us all?!" Swati passed a mischievous smile and winked. This line hurted her more. She only wanted to cry at that moment. She told Swati that someone was calling her and she had to go, Naina disconnected the call without even bidding a good bye to Swati.