Moving in

Chapter 1

The cold days in winter a cup of coffee and my sketch pad, or sitting next to my window looking at the cows while I imagine what they are thinking. Did I mention I love writing? I've always wanted to have my own blog and I would probably be successful but those are just dreams.
Tata"Sifikile"
For a minute I forgot about this journey, my mind took me to paradise when my blog is so successful I hire people to help tell more stories. Where my company is in some wooden room filled with the smell of old books.
"Sipho"
My mothers angelic voice bringing me back to reality.
Me"Kulapha?"
She nods while I breathe my new air, while I try and imagine myself finding a muse in this place. I won't fit in here, this is Port Elizabeth .
Me"Kuphi apha Tata? "
He smiles at me, but his smile doesn't reach his eyes. This man raised me, he introduced me to Literature, he introduced me to finding my voice through words. Yet the same man managed to sell me without thinking twice, I keep telling myself maybe I am imagining this.  My imagination is capable of anything, I am the same girl that imagined waking up in a field halfway to Alice.
Tata"KwaMagxaki eCetu"
Me"Looks beautiful"
He hugged me
Tata"I need you to call me, whenever you need something or whatever call me"
Me"I am afraid if I call, then this will be real and Tata I am not okay with accepting my reality "

Met Zweli twice that's my husband, can't say that without throwing up in my mouth. He is 27 years old, well built, cutest smile with caramel skin that would make any girl melt. Any girl but me of course, he speaks with confidence knows how to snag someone interest without even attempting. We spoke briefly on our wedding day.
"I will never love you, my heart belongs to someone else"
That's all he said. Isn't he just a Prince?,  my father told me he was an Architect apparently that was suppose to impress me.
Tata"Iyaphela eyethu indlela ke apha"
He hugged me again, is not walking your daughter inside her new home tradition? I need to read up Xhosa culture because I know nothing.
Mama"Ndiyakuthanda Mafungwashe wam"
I have two younger siblings Lubabalo (12) and Zubenathi (9) both boys and I am obviously the oldest.
Me"Someone once told me the best adventures of life are the spontaneous ones"
My dad taught me that, and you know what he was talking crap. Waving as they pulled out of the drive way, I looked at their car until it disappeared. Then the tears started, you know those painful sobs? when you don't want anyone to hear you? so you just hold your stomach with one hand while the other covers your mouth?. I probably spent what felt like a life time crying, until I went inside to my empty home. I sat in the chair next to the door, waiting for Zweli to get home so he can show me my room. I knew when he sent a text telling me where I will find the key.
"Hey"
Was all he said when he got home, he threw his jacket on the dinner table then walked past me.
Me"Where is my room?"
Zweli"Down the passage, second room to the right"
Me"We not sharing right?"
Zweli"No"
Me"Good"
Zweli"What are your expectations?"
Me"I need you to respect me, I don't care much for your love and I need you to understand I will never have sex with you. I expect you to respect that."
Zweli"I don't wana Fuck you but okay, just don't involve your parents when we fight.  This isn't what I wanted too, but if we communicate then everything will be okay."
Me"I can't cook everyday"
Zweli"I don't expect you to be my maid, lets take turns"
Me"I hate this"
"I didn't want this, I had my own ambitions and this marriage will never work"
He had this look on his face, like he was studying me.
Zweli"Good to know"

The next few weeks were pretty much shitty, he went to work and I cried during the day then sketch sometimes doodle in words. I cook, dish up and then go to my room before he returns.  

"Sethu are you okay?"
No I am not okay, this guy is screwing someone here and I am suppose to understand.
Me"Yeah"
He actually looked really concerned with his face wearing that worried look on his face.
Me"You are naked"
He smirked
Zweli"Never seen a naked guy before? "
Me"I have., a thousand times"
Lies but he doesn't know that
Zweli"Hahaha you are an interesting one wifey"
Me"Can you not bring other women here?"
"Zweli?"
Zweli"I can do that"
Me"And stop walking around naked, its really disturbing "
Zweli"Is that why you keep staring at it?"

Meet my husband