sixteen ; confession

En başından başla

"Gee (Y/n), what has the ball done to you?" Tendou asked.

I turned around and gave Tendou a glare. His body practically shook and he hid behind Ushi.

"Wakatoshi, I'm afraid your girlfriend is a bit moody."

"Alright training's over, you can go back now." Uncle said and began clearing up.

I brisk walked to my room and immediately grabbed my towel and silk pajamas and went to my bathroom.

When I was removing my clothes, I realised that I just started my freaking period. Did Tendou guessed this too? I groaned as I realised I forgotten to pack my stuff for this.

I quickly showered and wrapped the towel around my body and grabbed my phone. I then called Miyumi.

"Why are you calling me?" She groaned. "Code Red get here in 1 minute." She then ended the call and I waited for her to come in.

My door slammed open and she threw it to me. "Thank you Yumi," I entered the bathroom and used the pad and then wore my clothes. My phone dinged and I saw I received a message from Papa.

papa:
Hello (Y/n), I heard about your progress and I'm satisfied with it. Tell your uncle and everyone else that you'll have a break until the qualifiers.

(y/n):
Alright, I will Papa. Goodnight.

papa:
Goodnight (Y/n), and good luck with the qualifiers.

I smiled at the last part of the message. I'd say he's improving when it comes to being a father.

In the past, he'd slap me if I did a mistake or if I didn't put enough strength into my spike or serve. Uncle Reiji wanted to help but couldn't even if he was the oldest brother.

I messaged both coaches about the break Papa had given us and they understood. I then turned off my phone and went to sleep.

~•~

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! Wake up!" I heard Fumiko say as she shook my shoulders.

"Fumiko, I just finished doing my punishment. Go away.." I mumbled as I snuggled my blanket more. Uncle gave me a punishment of running in the mountains because of the dent I created. It was 1pm when I took a nap so it must be evening around now.

"I know but we're gonna go to the amusement park today! Everyone's going including Shu and Naomi!" I heard another voice say. It was Satsuki.

"Okay. I'm not going, I'm still tired."

"Come on (Y/n). Pretty please with a cherry on top?" Fumiko begged.

"No."

"(Y/n)-channn, pwetty pleaseee?" I heard Zoe say.

"How many of you are there in my room?" I asked since my eyes were still closed and I was wrapped by my blanket like a burrito.

"All of us are here," Tendo replied.

"Fine. Now get out." I heard a bunch of yay's and they all got out.

I went to the bathroom and showered. I then wore a blue shirt and black jeans and proceeded to dry my hair with the hairdryer.

I decided to tie it into a messy bun and grabbed my phone and wallet and then left my room to head to the entrance.

I saw a mini bus waiting for us and sighed. I then got in and sat beside Ushi.

"Hey Ushi," I greeted him.

"Hello (Y/n)." He greeted back.

"All right time to go to the amusement park!" Naomi shouted and the others shouted in excitement.