I walked out and grabbed my shoes on my way out, "Fuck." I said. "How you feeling?" Phil asked concern in his voice. "Shitty." I said and put my sunglasses down. "Alli! Don't go in the bathroom!" Alan yelled. "Don't yell I have a pounding headache." I said. "You don't look so well there hot shot." Stu said. I titled my sunglasses down quickly, "Sorry I forgot we're not in high school anymore." He said.
My phone rang and I cringed then answered the phone, "Hello." I said. "Mom." Croix said. "Buddy not so loud I have a headache." I said. "Someone was out late." He said. "You could say that." I said getting off the couch. "Do you remember anything?" He asked. "Not one bit." I said. "Tracy's going to take me to the mall to get new shoes but I don't have money can you put some on my card?" He asked. "Sure thing bud I got to get my card quick." I said looking for my wallet. "Have you guys seen my wallet?" I asked.

They shook their heads and I walked back to the bathroom, "So how was your night?" I asked. "Good Tracy's dad took us out to eat and he paid." Croix said. "That's great bud." I said. "Yeah I was looking at the new Nike's you know we were looking at that look like your's?" He asked. "Yeah." I said. "They're on sale so I can get them right?" He asked. "Croix I told you it's fine whatever you want to get aw found it." I said. "Sweet." He said. "So that means..." I was saying then looked at my ring finger seeing a wedding ring. "Oh my god!" I yelled dropping my phone. "Alli!" Phil yelled.
I looked at the ring on my finger.

I am married to someone I don't even know probably, "Alli you okay?" Phil asked

I am married to someone I don't even know probably, "Alli you okay?" Phil asked. I looked at him then he walked in, "What is it?" He asked. I showed him my hand, "Oh shit." He said. "Hello!" Croix yelled from the phone. I picked it up, "Sorry bud." I said my voice cracking. That only happens when I am scared and nervous about something, "Mom you okay you're voice is cracking?" Croix asked. "Yeah my neck just hurts." I said. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yeah um there's I have $50 on you card bud I would love to talk but I have to go to breakfast." I said. "Wait mom." He said. "Yes?" I asked. "Are you and Phil ditching me?" He asked. "No buddy you know I would never do that to you nor would Phil." I said. "Promise because we talk for a while usually." He said. "Buddy I know but we'll be back and I'll talk to you then." I said. "Okay I'll see you later." He said.

I hung up the sighed, "Dude I am fucking married!" I yelled at Phil. "Calm down, calm down." He said. "Are you kidding me calm down why the hell should I do that? I got married to a stranger probably do you understand me! I slept with you most likely! Why the hell can't we remember anything?" I asked then Phil kissed me. I was shocked but melted into it kissing him back and put my hand in his hair, "Sorry you just wouldn't shut up. Habit." He said. "I wasn't complaining." I said.

He chuckled then I rubbed my forehead, "Everything okay?" Stu asked. "No I am married." I said. "To who?" He asked. "I don't know!" I yelled but cringed. "Quit yelling." Phil said as we went to the living room. We sat on the couch and I put my shoes on. I tied them, "They have my credit card down stairs Melissa's going to kill me." Stu said. "How does a tiger get into the bathroom!? It almost killed me" Alan announced. "Hey dude could you keep it down and put some pants on please." I said turning away. "Pants at a time like this? I don't have any pants." Alan said wrapping a towel around him. "Thank you." I said.