Bio & Prologue/Chapter 1 of Mother 3

Start from the beginning

(Large energy consumption, able to wield for 5 minutes)

PSI Skills

PK Flash α (β, δ, Ω; locked)

Lifeup α (β, δ, Ω; locked)

Healing α (β, δ, Ω; locked)

Hypnosis α (Ω; locked)

Paralysis α (Ω; locked)

PK Fire (locked)

Offense up (locked)

PSI Rockin (locked)

PK Freeze (locked)

Defense up (locked)

PK Thunder (locked)

PSI Magnet (locked)

PK Ground (locked)

PK Starstorm (locked)

Love interest:

When Hinawa went up to the mountains with Claus and Lucas, Y/N opted to stay home and help Flint out, during the day he assists Flint but always sneaks out during the night to explore

When Hinawa went up to the mountains with Claus and Lucas, Y/N opted to stay home and help Flint out, during the day he assists Flint but always sneaks out during the night to explore. One night he doesn't explore and news of a fire reaches him and Flint so Y/N runs into the forest to help anyone he can.

—Bio End—

Y/N: Tomorrow, I'm going to go to Osohe Castle.

*Slam! Knock knock knock!*

Thomas: Flint! Flint! Flint!!!!! It's a fire! A fire, a fire! The Sunshine Forest is on fire in a huge, fiery, flamey fire!! *rapidly knocks*

Flint rushes to the door and Y/N summons his glaive and they exit the door.

Thomas: Aahh, Doorknob!! I mean Flint, Y/N! This is no time to be dozing off! There's a huge fire in the Sunshine Forest!

Y/N: We get it! Stop yelling! I'm going to see if I can help anyone!

Flint: Not alone, I'm coming with.

Y/N: Then hurry up.

They run in the direction of the forest while staying to the path.

Soon enough they run into Mr. Batty. After the music starts Mr. Batty attacks them and hits Flint and then Y/N attacks with the flat of his Glaive and damages Mr. Batty to the rhythm and Mr. Batty becomes tame.

*after another encounter and finding an Aries Braclet which Y/N puts on*

A man in a pig mask opens a container of some kind and releases a bunch of mechanical bug things after he leaves Y/N and Flint get into an encounter with three of them and destroy them with Y/N going first and destroying one to the beat then getting attacked by one, Flint destroying one, and Y/N going again and finishing the encounter because Flint destroyed the one that was going to move next.