"She's had a mini breakdown on twitter saying not to believe the articles calling Louis your boyfriend and she's really dead set on you being a super-homophobe," Zayn rolled his eyes. "she's also insinuated that you would get really aggressive with her, but you're going to do an interview with Louis tomorrow with E! news and you'll clear that right up."

"I am honestly 1 second away from making sure that no record label ever works with her again." Harry said, calmly... or what was generally calm for Harry when he was in an aggravated state.

"we could just get her dropped from her current lable?" Zayn suggested and Harry nodded at that "I'll get on it first thing in the morning." Zayn smiled at him, setting a reminder in his phone.

"How are stocks?" Harry asked.

"Not great but not terrible, they've stayed pretty stagnant today, a little drop around 12pm but other than that it's not too bad." He shrugged.

"Okay that's alright, I might go to bed in a minute." Harry announced.

"you're not waiting up for Louis?" Zayn asked with a pout and Harry shot him a glare.

" I'll wait up for Louis but—" Harry began but Zayn held his hand for him to stop talking when his phone started ringing.

"speak of the devil," Zayn laughed and picked up his phone. "Hello Lou," Zayn started "wait what? Slow down Louis... harry and i are at his place.. are you okay—" Harry stat up once Zayn had said that , clearly Louis wasn't okay.

"okay, okay we're coming just keep taking breaths. Send me the address though i don't venture down to that part of London often." Zayn tried to lighten the mood as he ended the phone call.

"whats happened is he okay?" Harry asked quickly and stood up as Zayn did, reaching for his shoes.

"paps found the pizza hut he works at and just did their fucking thing, as they always do," Zayn said pulling on his shoes too, both him and harry rushing to the front door "and now hes having a panic attack."

"wait!" harry shouted as Zayn reached for the door "we cant leave Bruce and Cliff here alone, we'll have to take them with us, plus if Louis is upset he'll want to see them."

"hurry up then." zayn rolled his eyes.

Harry ran (actually ran) back into his living room and grabbed the two dog leads from the coffee table that had been there since he had got back from Louis' flat with them. He quickly put them on both Bruce and Cliff who had gotten excited because they must think they're going on a walk.

"no walk guys, we're going to see your dad." harry said as he speed walked back to the front door with two dogs in his hands.

"give me Bruce." zayn said taking Bruce's lead off Harry.

"is not good to have favourites," Harry said "you're going to hurt Clifford's feelings."

"oh yeah," Zayn scoffed "like you care about hurting anythings feelings harold."

"shut up." Harry said, getting into his range rover.

"they're going to scratch the leather." zayn said, looking into the back  where Bruce and Cliff sat on the seats, still rather excited.

"I don't care, I'll get it fixed." Harry shrugged and pulled out of his house.

"I hate when you drive." Zayn said, double checking his seatbelt was on.

"and i hate when you complain all day every day for no reason, but you don't see me telling you every time you do it, do you?" Harry glanced at Zayn for a brief second.