INTRODUCTION.

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
SICK OF LOSING SOULMATES.
"You can't live like this."
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

"┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

gif banner by vividparacosm┊       ┊             ┊       ┊┊       ┊       ☆       ┊        ┊┊        ☆                  ☆           ┊★                                              ★

┊       ┊             ┊       ┊
┊       ┊       ☆       ┊        ┊
┊        ☆                  ☆           ┊
★                                              ★

DO NOT MESS WITH WITCHES. While that may seem obvious to most people, desperate times had called for desperate measures for Ceres Dahal and her common sense had flown out of the window. The great power blackout that affected most of eastern North America on November 9, 1965 left her without power for thirteen hours. Cold, nearly bankrupt from having newly-immigrated to New York City from Nepal, and lacking spirits, Ceres had been about to resort to crime to survive when an ethereal witch named Agatha Harkness had approached her and offered an alternative: Help her break into the New York Sanctum and she would help Ceres back to her feet.

In her delirious state, Ceres had agreed.

She hadn't expected to be introduced to an underground world of superhumans and other-worldly beings. She hadn't expected to be approached by a man by the name of Charles Xavier to control powers she didn't even know she had. She hadn't expected to find a family among the people he called mutants — people who didn't blink at the fact she could manipulate aspects of the sun.

It turns out, witches don't like when you abandon them for a newfound family. Angered by the fact that Ceres had failed to uphold her end of the bargain, the witch had cursed her with immortality, forcing her to watch her friends grow old while she would remain as youthful as ever. It would only be lifted once Ceres had saved enough lives to repay Agatha back for saving hers.

Most people are afraid of death. Presently, Ceres has wished it upon herself multiple times. However, it seems that cars swerve out of her way, she miraculously survives otherwise lethal accidents, and she has never fallen seriously ill. The odds are always in her favor. Sometimes, she can still hear that witch laughing at her, gleeful in Ceres' suffering.