Jiang Tang pursed his lips: "Are you okay?"

"Can't I find you if I'm fine ..."

Snapped.

He climbed onto the bed, propped himself up and looked up at Jiang Tang, and her clear eyes reflected her face clearly: "Jiang Tang's screenwriter."

"..."

Jiang Tang itched his hand and wanted to beat someone.

"I'm welcome if you don't let me go."

Li Changfeng smiled undiminishedly: "What are you doing so fiercely, everybody gets along for a month, why do you have feelings? You don't know when you will meet this time."

Jiang Tang rolled his eyes, ignored him, and continued to pack his luggage.

Li Changfeng looked at her: "Why, pack up and go home?"

She didn't speak.

Li Fengfeng chuckled: "Go back and do, your husband may be lying with other women on the bed."

She gave her a hand, and her expression gradually calmed down: "Don't mess with me."

"I'm talking about facts." With Jiujin, Li Fengfeng provoked Jiang Tang: "You are not divorced? Even if he sleeps with others, you can't do anything, hey, do you want to follow me?"

His frivolous laughter surprised Jiang Tang even more. How did Li Changfeng know that she and Lin Suizhou were divorced? This is the only thing she and her family know, and it will not be easily revealed ...

Li Changfeng continued: "You know that what people hate most now is to sell people. You have shown love before the public. If you let everyone know that you have been divorced long ago, hey, Lin Suizhou is fine, I'm afraid You're not too good. Especially ... you offended Quan Jing not long ago. Jiang Tang, there are many people who hate you. If you don't have Lin Suizhou as the backstage, you ... can you still be in this circle? "

Jiang Tang lowered her eyelashes and slowly pulled the zipper of the suitcase. She lifted her hand and lifted her hair. Her voice was calm and no panic: "So, what do you want?"

Li Changfeng looked at her up and down.

Women are so beautiful that they can easily attract eyeballs without having to dress up deliberately. As long as she hooks her hands, she is afraid that there will be a group of people who will go forward and fall down at her feet.

He clenched his fists and looked frivolous: "Sleep with me, I won't betray you, and I won't care about what Lin Suizhou did to me."

"..."

"........."

Jiang Tang looked at wtF, looking at Li Changfeng's eyes like looking at a child with cerebral palsy, full of inexplicable.

After a few seconds of silence, Jiang Tang said: "Little brother, is your brain broken?"

"..."

Jiang Tang: "IMHO, don't threaten people with your IQ."

"..."

The long-winded humiliated meal was completely annoyed, and he gritted his teeth and stood up from the bed: "If you don't agree, I will announce it now and give it a try. You must know that divorce not only affects you and Lin Suizhou, but also Will affect the entire Huatian Entertainment, do you really want to see Huatian's shares plunge? "

Jiang Tang didn't want to see him, let alone speak, and her brain hurt.

[Crook, is the system there? ]