117

Regarding the matter of going to the group, Jiang Tang told the children and Lin Aiguo the next day.

At the youngest age, when she heard her mother was leaving, her tears fell immediately. She ran up and hugged her thigh without letting go: "I don't want my mother to go, I don't want to leave my mother ..."

Jiang Tang reluctantly looked at her daughter's mellow little face, "I'll be back in a few days, and I won't go long, let alone a grandma is with you."

......grandmother.

Grandma is their nightmare.

Lin Aiguo disciplined the children to be extremely harsh. At first he was okay, and shallow and Liang Shen suffered. Regarding the tragic life in the future, Liang Shen ignored and threw over and cried.

"It's done." Lin Aiguo couldn't stand it anymore. He brought people back from left to right. "Your mother wants to work again and step into the society. This is the right choice. Here you are. "

Shallow deflated mouth, no longer speak.

Liang Shen bowed his eyes and was wronged.

Jiang Tang glanced at Lin Suizhou, he said nothing, and seemed to agree with Lin Patriotic.

Jiang Tang stepped forward two steps, carefully instructed: "Mom is not here, you must obediently obey, you know?"

A few children nodded reluctantly, she let go of her heart.

Unfortunately, Jiang Tang left the day to be a day of rest. Lin Aiguo was going to celebrate the birthday of his comrade-in-arms. Lin Suizhou also had affairs to deal with. He was not good at leaving the children alone at home. Dolls took to the company.

At nine in the morning, the busy day officially began.

The weather is slightly cloudy today with light rain.

Lin Suizhou's suit and leather shoes were tall and straight, with an umbrella in one hand and Liang Shen in one hand, and a shallow back on the back.

The incoming and outgoing employees frequently looked around, and it took them a long time to realize that this was their boss.

"Mr. Lin, the meeting materials are ready, when will you see ..." The assistant stopped coming and said nothing.

The man in front of him is somber and indifferent. The two adorable children in his body form a sharp contrast with him. On one side is a cute Q version of the dynamic portrait, and on the other is the dark realistic style. Although in a frame, they are two painting styles.

Lin Suizhou's eyes drooped: "Is there any problem?"

"No, no problem, just ... when do you see the meeting?"

"Let Susan go to my office first."

"Yes."

When they arrived at the office, the children immediately released their instincts. Let's take a look here and touch them there.

She lay shallowly in front of the floor-to-ceiling window, her eyes looked down carefully, the height was amazing, she let out a scream and quickly backed away.

"It's so high." Shallow was scared, but still looked around.

Susan didn't do much, Susan pushed in.

The young secretary was dressed in a white uniform and had a pretty look. Her afterglow fell on the three children.

"You help me watch it, don't let them run around."