It's just a coincidence that this time I bumped into her.

"Sugar candy ..." Qiao Xiulian clenched her fingertips, dangled her eyes and dared not look at her face. "The last time, the last time my mother didn't deliberately hit you."

Jiang Tang was unmoved.

"Can you forgive mom?" She looked up carefully, her eyes carefully.

Jiang Tang is still indifferent.

"I was so impulsive last time. After all, after all, you moved out with your children without saying a word. I will definitely be worried as a mother. Now that you think about it, it 's so nice to move back. How good. "

She nagged a lot, and Jiang Tangan listened quietly.

After Qiao Xiulian finished speaking, Jiang Tang finally looked at her: "No?"

"Ok......"

"Housekeeper." Jiang Tang slightly raised his hand, "Send off. Don't let incompetent people come in."

dubious......

Qiao Xiulian changed her face immediately.

She widened her eyes and reflected Jiang Tang's relentless back in her pupils. Qiao Xiulian's chest undulated violently, and finally she couldn't help shouting her name: "Jiang Tang——!"

When Qiao Xiulian was about to rush up, the housekeeper came over and pulled her in time: "Sorry, please leave."

"Jiang Tang, I am your mother!" Qiao Xiulian began to scold Jiang Jiang's back across the housekeeper, "A dog will be a housekeeper, I have raised you for more than ten years! Now your mother has no money to eat, you Even if you do n't help, even talking to your mother like this, you still have to drive me away? Why did I have such a daughter, do you still have a conscience! "

Jiang Tang twisted his eyebrows, upset.

Without waiting for Jiang Tang to speak, Lin Aiguo said: "Ms. Qiao, I don't like to listen to your words. Since Tang'er is married, that's my daughter. My family gave you a lot of money. Those The money should be Tang'er's cost of living for more than ten years, and the calculation is also cleared. You have also made a lot of it. Now it is meaningless for you to come back and entangle. "

Qiao Xiulian didn't expect Lin Aiguo, who had been so silent, to help her girl, and she froze for a long time.

Jiang Tang was also a little surprised. Although her mother-in-law was avant-garde, she was also conservative. From teaching the children to rules, it can be seen that she cares a lot about seniority etiquette, and now she will stand on her side.

Lin Aiguo narrowed his eyes, and said in a cold tone: "Butler, give it away."

The butler was no more polite, dragging Qiao Xiulian's arm out.

"Wait."

Suddenly the male voice gave Qiao Xiulian hope again. She followed the voice and looked at her quasi-son-in-law.

Lin Suizhou stepped forward and pulled out his wallet from his pocket.

Qiao Xiulian's eyes lit up and Jiang Tang frowned.

He opened his wallet and withdrew a hundred dollars from it and handed it over: "There is no bus on this mountain, you can only walk for twenty minutes to get a taxi."

Qiao Xiulian was dumbfounded by the hundred dollars.

The butler acted neatly and dragged people out of the yard mercilessly.

After sending the person away, Lin Aiguo told him: "She will come over later and she will go away."

"Yes."