Chapter 1 The Day After War

(Author's Note: So umm the first 13 chapters are no where near my best work.  I rewrite this in chapter 15.) (DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT NOR WILL I EVER OWN WAREHOUSE 13 AND IF I DID, PEKA WOULD BECOME A REAL THING IN THE SHOW)

It wasn't an average day in Warehouse 13 because Paracelsus had just tried to take over the Warehouse and Myka had just had a surgery to remove her cancer tumor. Pete, Artie, Mrs. Frederick, and Steve had sat outside the warehouse in terror of what might be happening inside. After a long successful gain of the warehouse again, Claudia, Steve, Artie, Mrs. F, and Pete went back to the bed and breakfast to celebrate the win. As they arrived, Myka had just pulled in as well. When she got out of her car she ran to the bunch and gave them hugs. Everyone except Pete didn't know why she was hugging them."What's with all the excitement, Myka?" Claudia asked. "I'll tell you guys inside okay?" Myka replied. Everyone went inside and had dinner with Abigail, the new b+b owner since Leena was dead. "So what's your big news?" Steve asked Myka. "Well I had colon cancer and over came it!" Myka basically shouted. Everyone just stared at her with confusion in their faces well except for Pete."Woah, Myka you had cancer? How come no tells me these things anymore?" Artie asked all his agents. "Well let's celebrate the good news! Come on peeps let's go party because Paracelcus no longer has control over the warehouse!" Claudia exclaimed. Everyone agreed to celebrate the good news. So after a while one by one they all went to bed. Myka and Pete were the only ones left. "Congrats Mykes." Pete said while he yawned. Pete and Myka linked arms and skipped up the stairs.