Warning

Honk Honk i heard a car behind me go. So i sped up a little faster because i am a women who just got off of work in the middle of no where. Honk Honk i heard again but this time the man was on the side of me.

Man: Roll down your window.

Me: Im good.

Man: No please roll down your window.

Me: Okay sir (I rolled down my window to my truck of course this time. Well because he looked completely harmless)

Man: Get out of the car please.

Me: No sir its raining and everything please just leave me alone.

Man: Well at least stop the car and open the door so you can get out safely.

Me: Okay (i still have the car on but there is this thing on here that i have to keep the engine from making a lot of noises and i have GUN in my PURSE)

Man: Ma'am please get out of the car.

Me: Okay sir (Remind you im not scared because this G.U.N is L.O.A.D.E.D )(getting out of the car.

Man: Get im my car.

Me: Sure (oooh im single and this nigga is fine. Ill go home with him tonight.Getting into his car.)

Man: Okay so where do you live?

Me: Really you pulled me out of my peaceful car to ask me where tf i stay?(And honestly i never notice him beginning to drive.)

Man: Nope, look behind us.

Me: (i turned around to see a man getting out of MY Truck with a knife and of course i started hyperventilating.)

Man: You welcome and calm down.

Me: Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you.

Man: Whats your name?

Me: Raquel and whats yours?

man: Chris.