Floyd Leech

⚠️THERE IS CURSING IN THIS AND SMUT, IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THAT THEN PLEASE DO NOT READ⚠️

     It was a normal day in the dorms, Riddle giving Cater and Ace a lecture about making such a ruckus with their actions, Leona and his entire dorm outside playing football, Idia staying in his room and quiet as usual with Ortho, the whole dorms just seemed really normal today. Which of course, you didn't mind, since...well..you've never really been an introvert, nor an extrovert, just kinda....in the middle.

     You hummed to yourself as you sat on your bed, catching up on some late assignments that Divus had given out, yeah, so what if you fell awwww in class yesterday! It's not like you didn't understand the material. You sighed as your roommate was out with their friends, you didn't really have anything to do so you grabbed your headphones, put on some calming music, and then began to read y/f/b (your favorite book). You flinched and groaned in annoyance as you heard a knock at your door. "Who is it and what the hell do you want I'm trying to read" you said in a monotone voice. "Geez y/n, I was just coming to see if you wanted to go to the aquarium with me-" your head shot up as you recognized his voice, damn was he perfect in your eyes, 6'3, intimidating look in his eye yet somehow still playful, sexy smirk that is plastered on his face, and let's not forget his name, Floyd Leech. Yeah, you had a crush on one of the eel boys, so what?! He was hot, tall, and seemed to have a soft spot. "Oi! Y/n~" he said dragging your name out. "Hm?! Oh I uhhh yeah sure let me get ready" you said as you grabbed some cloths, just some simple acid washed jean shorts and a black crop top, pretty basic, plus just some black heeled ankle boots.

     Floyd invited himself in and sat on your bed as you got ready. You kept humming softly then walked out. "D-Damn~ Y/n, you look adorable, alright, let's go" He said as he took your hand and held it while walking. "T-Tch...p-possessive m-much.." you mumbled to yourself. "What was that y/n?" He said as he walked into his dorm room with you. "W-Wait I thought we were going to the aquarium? Didn't you wanna go there? Why are we in your dorm room? I mean, yeah yeah yeah Ursula blah blah blah but I wanted to go to the aquarium!!" You whined, annoyed that you couldn't see the coral, and the dolphins do tricks. He quickly shut you up however, by placing a gentle kiss on your lips, locking his fingers with yours, you obviously were caught off guard but you kissed back hesitantly.

     Floyd slowly put his other hand in your hair, cupping the back of your head in his hand, you however, slowly move to the hem of his shirt to try and speed this up, since well, we all know where this is gonna go. He feels your hand then parts the kiss, you, in a state of panic look away embarrassed, Floyd on the other hand, chuckles and your flustered ness as he takes off his shirt teasingly. You bite your lips as you shyly eye him up and down only for your shirt and shorts to come off in one swift motion. "Fl-Floyd!!!" You said as you hopped on his bed and wrapped yourself up in his sheets to cover yourself. "No no no gumdrop~" he said seductively while removing the sheets from your body. You look up at him, face flushed, shy, and embarrassed, he on the other hand, looks down at you with a lustful look in his eye. You nod, already giving him consent as he nods back quickly in agreement with you before kissing onto your jaw, nipping softly here and there before unhooking and taking off your bra. He smirks again as you blush, only to moan and whine softly as he starts to massage your left breast while sucking on your right nipple (I'm basic but idk why I hate the word nipple- anywho sorry back to the story!-) he chuckles causing the vibrations to hit your sensitive bud.

     "Fl-Floyd I- wh-....I- wh-why does this feel s- th-this feel so good~" you managed to moan out. He slowly stopped sucking and moved down to your exposed torso, teasingly kissing down it to your womanhood while humming softly, only giving you more pleasure. He swiftly slid off your panties and kissed down to your womanhood. You let out a soft gasp from the sudden cold air and then a whine as your felt his tongue teasing your entrance. He only hummed more causing your eyes to glass over. "Fl-Floyd please-" you began to beg only to moan as you felt his tongue inside of you. "G-Gaaaahhhh~~ f-fuck you- y-you bastaaaaa~" you couldn't even finish saying 'bastard' as you were cut off by moans. You felt a knot in your stomach already, boy were you easy, you gripped his hair as he gripped your thighs, soon after you came in his mouth. He looked up at you and swallowed, rolling his eyes back slightly and moaning at the taste. "F-Fuck you taste so good guppy~" he said as he lines himself up with your entrance. "Fl-Floyd wait I'm n-" you didn't get to finish speaking again as Floyd teased over your torso with his fingertips. He slyly took off his pants and boxers and thrusted into you deeply.

     "G-GAH!-" you screamed as pain rushed throughout your body. You whined as tears fell, although, the pain soon turned into pleasure and you moaned his name. "Fl-Floyd~~ f-fuuuuuuck~ plea-please don't stop-" you begged which caused him to go even faster. "I-I won't guppy~" he groaned out as he was already close. "G-Guppy- i-in or o-out~~" you moaned out. "Ah~ P-Pill- I-In please I-I'm on the pi-pill~" you whined and moaned out, you soon reached your climax and then felt his hot liquid inside you.

     He slowly pulled out and fell next to you panting, then pulling you close. "Y-You did amazing guppy, I'm very proud of you" he said in a genuine and gentle tone of voice, you curled into him panting as well. "Th-Thank you" you said shyly with a small yawn. "F-Fuck" Floyd said as he looked at the time. "What?" You said curiously. "W-We have school tomorrow-" he said with a chuckle and a kiss on your forehead.

     "Heh, oh well, I didn't study for that stupid test anyways". You said jokingly as he pulled you closer. "I love you y/n" he said as his eyes slowly shut. "I love you to Floyd" you said as you both soon drifted off into a peaceful sleep.