7 minutes in haven

"Beauty pov"

So as we walk around the house to found a room to play this game. Sorry I forgot to say a little about myself I love to sing,I have big ass crush on Julian and he has tattoo that is thing that got me gone. I hope I get picked to go with him.

"We start now"

Julian: so here is a room in the basement.

Langston: ight "yells" everybody it's a room in the basement just turn to ur left in walk down to the end of the hallway them turn right and we right by the door.

Everybody else: ight here we come " running".

Dayday: so look Julian gone put some names on a paper. And langston gone pick the names out so y'all down.

Everybody: hell yea.

Langston: OK I'm ready to pull the names first up is Beauty and Julian.

"Beauty and Julian walk into the room"

Julian: may I just say u fine asl.

Beauty: well thank you "happy"

Julian: you wanna be my girl.

Beauty: sure

Julian: you ready for this.

Beauty: yea I guess "she bits her lip"

Julian: OK.... come to big daddy.

Beauty:OK...... shited I don't mind less go.

"There pov"

We took of our clothes and he got on top of me then he put in slowly.it took some time to get started because he was blessed like what the fuck but then she started moaning little to loud then our 7 minutes was up so we fixed our selfs. Then we exchange numbers.

"Langston pulls card"

Langston put his hand inside to pull out the people that where going inside the room so he pulled out lady and dayday.

"Dayday and lady turn"

Dayday: OK......so this is what I had to tall to you about ummmm.......... see I Been liking you u a long time but when unique told me you had a boyfriend I just fell back so......

Lady: OK.......... I got to tell you something to I like u and I been liked u even if when I was with my boyfriend princeton.

Dayday: so what that being said.......... y wanna be my girl.

Lady:.ummmm... yea but we not gone tell nobody OK....... not yet anyway we are gone tell people but not know.

Dayday: OK..... that's fine I guess.

Lady: ummmm...... well then I don't know what u think finna happen.

Dayday: umm.... what ever u want to happen I'm down.

Lady:umm will I guess we can kiss but if something happen it just happens.

Dayday: OK.........that's cool to

Lady: you ready.

Dayday: yea

"Kissing ,time up now"

"Langston pov"

Now that everybody had there turn I didn't go so I'm gone pick who I'm going in that room with. So I want Lady to come with me.now that we in this room what's gone happen.

Langston: so what happen with you and dayday in this room.

Lady: ummmm....... he asked me if I want to be his girl but I said i don't know.so are u gone ask me to be your girl now.

Langston: ummmmm...... yea cause u know I like u and I have heavy felling on my chest for you.

Lady: yea I wanna be your girl. Will let's do what we gone do but I am only kissing for now OK.

Langston: OK cool.

"Ray-ray pov "

Ok the party over. But at least I left the party getting me a little something you know how I do "doing a dance with that". I didn't even leave with one number that's crazy I usually do but I'm going to Mexico to go see my uncle I don't wanna go but my mama making me mean fuck that bitch.