New school, new problems

Aish! I hate this alarm clock. I swear to god, if it wasn't for my mom telling me that she will stop giving my pocket money if I broke it, I would throw this alarm clock down a valley.

"Y/N! You better get up. If you don't I will drag you to your new school."
Great! I totally forgot that today is the day I go to my new school. Why am I going to another school? A bitch decided she was going to bully me but I wasn't going to have it either. So we fought like idiots. And now I have to go to another school and start all over again. NO, NOT TODAY.I will go later but not today but I have to. But what if there is another bully? I will just have to rip their heart out then. With my training of Taekwondo, karate and boxing, it will be easy.

I did my morning routine and dragged my body downstairs. It is still so early. But the scent of pancakes made me rush my way. I ate them all within a second, grabbed my bag and asked my driver to drive me to school.

My life is pretty hard. I am the daughter of the Kim family. We are not too wealthy, but we are pretty successful.

A/N: This is my first story I am writing and I am only 13. Yikes. But I hope you enjoy my story and sorry if there are any typos 👌👌