How it all started

THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATERIALS WHICH AREN'T SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE UNDER THE AGE OF 17.

PLEASE DO NOT READ FURTHER IF YOU ARE BELOW 17.

IF I FIND OUT THAT YOU'RE UNDERAGED AND READING THIS BOOK, YOU WILL BE BLOCKED.

DO NOT ROMANTICIZE ANYTHING FROM THIS BOOK. THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION AND SHOULD NEVER BE REPLICATED IN THE REAL WORLD.

THIS IS NOT A POTRAYAL OF LOVE NOR THIS IS THE NORM OF 'LOVE'. THIS IS ABUSE AND SHOULD NEVER BE NORMALIZED IN THE REAL WORLD.

I DO NOT CONDONE 'YANDERE' BEHAVIORS AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU. THIS IS PURELY FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND IT IS NOT TO BE EMULATED IN REAL LIFE.

—-

"Listen, Ophelia and I are nothin' more than friends, kay?" You replied to the interviewer.

"Yes, I ain't denying that I was at his home, takin' some pics of him for his Squeaker account. I just happen to be a real good photographer." You gritted your teeth, shooting a look at the male sitting next to you. A soft smirk rests on his face, he pushed his golden framed glasses up.

You may not notice it, but your fans and the platinum blond's fans do. His body language, his facial expressions when you deny your romantic relationship with him, the way he looks at you with such affection, the direction of his feet... you're not fooling anyone with that.

"I see, how did you both meet? How did this friendship blossom?" The interviewer tried to be unbiased, but she couldn't help but have a bit of a teasing edge to it.

"Uhh, I was doin' a stunt at a beach and like... he was doin some picture shootin there too, we talked. He's a pretty swell guy, heh heh." You hope that the general public and the interviewer bought it.

You wish.

The more you speak, the more obvious it becomes.

Ophelia rolled his enchanting heterochromatic eyes at your silly act. He drummed his slender fingers on his knee and gently swayed his folded legs. Give it up.

Everyone can see past it.

You, (y/n)(l/n). A celebrity that became worldwide famous for your dangerous stunts. A well known daredevil that would sneeze in the face of death and call it a loser.

No one would ever expect you to be the lover of Ophelia Solis, an equally worldwide famous celebrity. But not for stunts, he's famous for his ethereal beauty, he's a supermodel due to his unique orange and green eyes, androgynous features, attractive body build, cold, calculating, mysterious nature and sophisticated tastes.

Not to mention, his lush, platinum blond hair that reaches down to his waist. He's featured in countless hairdressing magazines.

No, he does not wear contact lenses. He wears glasses as he is moderately myopic, instead of bringing his charisma down, the glasses brought it up. Many remarked that he made glasses 'hot and sexy'.

Currently, you're under tremendous stress. Absolutely NO ONE was supposed to know about your secret relationship with him, hell! You would even get antsy if your name is placed in the same sentence with his.

You tried your best to conseal it, as soon as someone brings up the idea of you and Ophelia dating, even if it was just a joke... you would send out a specialized team to suppress it. Be it banning the user or convincing that it could not possibly happen. As long as the idea of you and Ophelia together is completely eradicated.