After a few minutes, you neared the gate of the orphanage. "Yes, yes it's here. You can park your car here at the side ", you instructed him as he parked the car. You were kinda nervous to introduce him to the kids, you didn't know if they would be found of Qian Xi or not. You helped him carry the stuff he had bought for the children inside. Linong was standing outside the door and waved as he saw you and Qian xi arrive. You smiled as you made your way towards him.
"(Y/n), you're here" he said as you approached him." Yeah,I hope we're not late and Lino, this is Qian Xi and Qian Xi this is Lino, he's a part of the team that takes care of the children ",you said as you introduced them to each other. "It's nice to finally meet you " Linong said to Qian Xi ,"likewise " the reply came."(y/n), the kids are writing inside, you can go in " ,Linong said with a smile. You nodded your head, "Are you nervous?" You asked as you looked at Jackson, "em, a little" he replied. "Don't be the kids will love you " you said with a smile as you gave a light pat on his shoulder. "I hope so too " he said as he gave you a nervous smile and continued walking. His nervousness made you smile a little.

The scene inside was a little chaotic with some kids playing around with each other, some drawing and writing while the older ones looked after them. "Kids come here , we have a guest today " , as Linong said those words, twenty eight pair of eyes looked at the three of you. They all left what they were doing and came running towards you all and they stood in a semi circle, admiring Jackson. "Sister, who is this handsome brother? " A small voice said, it was Xixi, she was one of the younger ones. "Kids, this handsome brother here is Qian Xi gege, he came here today to play with us. " you said with a bright smile as you looked at him. "Hello, kids. You can call me Qian Xi gege " , he replied with a warm smile.  The kids went silent for a while,until xixi spoke out again, "Handsome gege will you really play with us? " ." Of course, I also brought some gifts for you all " he smiled as he squatted down patted Xixi's head. "Yayyyyyy! " ,the kids shouted in unison.

You helped Qian Xi distribute the gifts to the kids. It was very thoughtful and heart warming of him to have brought things for the little ones. The kids that were very shy in the begining bonded well with him, you were really happy to see them bonding so well. "I'll keep this and come, you can play with them for a while " you said to Qian Xi as you took the box you bought before and made your way towards the office. "(Y/n) I'll take this box for you, kai's been looking for you, you should go and meet him ", Linong said as he took the box from your hand. "Thank you. He is? Where is he? " you asked as you looked around. "He's in the bedroom " ,he replied. "Ah, got it" you said as you made your way towards the bedroom where the little ones slept. "Kaikai? " you said in a soft voice as you went inside, "Jie " a small voice called out from behind you, he was rubbing his eyes. "Awww,  heard our little kaikai was looking for me? " you said as you turned and bend down to his height - you were squatting on the ground. "KaiKia missed Jie" he said as he gave you a big hug.

He was the sweetest. You remember that he bonded with you the most followed by Linong and Sister Lulu. "I missed you too" you said as you scooped him up in your arms. He was going to turn three next year ,it was somehow sad to see him grow up and mature quickly . You carried him out to the playroom, the view was heart-warming. Qian Xi was sitting down and playing with the kids. Two of them were sitting on his lap while the others surrounded him and he was telling them a story. He was indeed really good with kids. Some of them were also interacting with the camera man and it was cute to see them talking with him. "Kaikai, do you want to go and listen to a story? " you asked and he slowly nodded your head. "Excuse me, we'll also join you all " you said as you made you way towards the small crowd. The kids smiled as they saw you and kaikai. You sat down behind the kids and made kaikai sit on your lap as you

You looked at the clock and it was lunch time already. "Kids, time's up for now. Let's have lunch and you can all play around again " you said as you got ready to get up. Time flew by quickly when you were with the kids. "Hey, is it okay if I leave kaikai with you for a while? I'll help out with the lunch", you asked Qian Xi as he helped the kids up. "Em,sure " he replied with a smile."Kaikai,why don't you want here with gege ? I'll bring your lunch here ", you said as you looked at Jackson and back at him. He looked a little hesitant but he nodded his head and went towards Jackson. You quickly made your way towards the kitchen to help with the lunch since sister Lucy had gone out for some work - it was only you,Lining and Qian Xi in the orphanage along with the camera man.