Chapter 1(Pilot)

Hi, Guys, I hope you like it! This is the Pilot chap so gonna be a little shorter than the rest!!

Leilani(Leil) POV

"Whoohoo!!" I yell as we did a drift around the corner of the cliff. 

"Leil get back in the car you're going to get hurt!!" Sadies worried voice cut in.

 "No! I don't wanna!" I say back with a pout slurring my words.

"Well it was worth a-"  

Pain that's what I felt was pain that and a slight hangover.

I got up and looked around I saw Saidi in an ambulance.

Wait what happened? 

'I happened' said a creepy voice I turned around to look and saw a guy in a cloak.

"Um, who are you, and do you have Tylenol I have a killer headache..."

'Follow me' He said wait, Leil we don't know the gender don't assume stuff

"Um, I'm good stranger danger stuff ya know I'm going to go home or maybe the hospital to see sai-" I got cut off by him cursing under his breath and muttering something.

 All of a sudden I feel dizzy and pass out. I fight for conscious but I fall even deeper into sleep. Damn, I need to bath in holy water I feel dirty. My name is Leilani it means child of royalty I always hated it that's why I go by leil. (Lil). My dad is a preacher and I'm his 'perfect' daughter. Scratch that I'm not even his daughter. Before my mom died she told me she cheated on him and then slept with my dad so we don't really know if I'm his. She swore me to never tell him. Thank goodness I look after my mom. I have a tan complexion and dark hair and bright blue eyes all from my mom. I think I got my curly hair from my bio dad seeing as my father and mother both have straight hair.

All of a sudden it felt as if my body was being lifted into a boat. Oh, hell no this is NOT how ima die

I jolted awake and yelled, "HELP SOMEONE PLEASE!" He just pointed at me and whispered something 

All of a sudden I couldn't talk or see so I sat and waited.

I felt as if I was being burned alive. I was screaming for anyone to help. No one did

I hope you all like the first chapter! 
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE 

(AN) Im visualizing Leil as Avani