𝑵𝑶𝑻 𝑴𝑬, 𝑾𝑹𝑶𝑵𝑮 𝑩𝑰𝑻𝑪𝑯

dark mode tweet... 

idk what works better but :o 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❝𝑭𝑼𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑬 𝑫𝑰𝑨𝑹𝒀? 𝑾𝑬'𝑹𝑬 𝑮𝑬𝑻𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑺𝑪𝑨𝑴𝑴𝑬𝑫❞

"i think its a secret the government is covering up." kageyama said, "yakuza?" hinata asks, kageyama nods his head in agreement. tsukishima rolls his eyes, "you two are dumb, it is definitely a hoax." he puts the phone down. he looks up at tsumugi to which she gasps, "no way?"

"you found the phone, how do we know this isn't one of your tricks?" tsukishima lifts a brow, tsumugi's jaw drops. "why would she go through the trouble of all that? there's no sim." yachi says. tsumugi smiles and pats her friend's shoulder.

 "who knows? you could have learned how to hack." yamaguchi says and picks up the phone and holds it up to his line of sight to examine it. "uh.. no... very much i did not! that seems like hard work." tsumugi crosses her arms and sits down. "wait a minute... future diary? isn't that..." hinata taps his cheek. "like the anime?" yachi asks and hinata nods. 

"anime?" kageyama sips from his milk box, visibly confused. "mirai nikki, the anime where they too have future diaries..." yamaguchi sighs. "does this mean we have to go on an execution spree?!" hinata's eyes widen in fear. the group looks over at him, deadpan expressions on their faces. 

"maybe we're getting a copycat." tsumugi mumbles. 

"i didn't know you're a fan of the anime?" tsukishima rests his chin on his palm, smirking at the girl. she looks up at narrows her eyes at him, "fine, don't believe me!" she grabs the phone and stands up, "tsukki.. he's always been difficult." yamaguchi starts as tsumugi gets ready to stomp away.