"Go back to sleep." He says plopping your head back on his shoulder.

"What?! It's been an hour! Don't you wanna stretch?" You laugh.

"I was comfortable. Go back." Inosuke pouts.

"Dork." You sigh and kiss his forehead.

"H-hey.." Inosuke blushes.

"Hmm what do you wanna do, my parents won't be home till late, as per usual... and everyone is still in school right now.." you say.

"Oh hey how are your wounds?" You say scooting up to his face. "Does it still hurt? I can give you some more medicine." You say tapping his eye.

"N-no, it's fine." Inosuke blushes.

"Are you sure? Are you sure?" You giggle, scooting closer for his face.

"You're pissing me off idiot." Inosuke smirks, and pulls you into a kiss.

You smile a bit through the kiss, it's nice. Kissing him normally, without having the thought of being worried how Genya would feel. You're allowed to kiss him freely.

He pulls away a little, still close to your face.

"You're... pretty." Inosuke says.

"You're quite pretty yourself pretty boy." You smile, and kiss him again.

He grabs the back of your neck and pulls you closer to him, you cup his cheek and continue kissing him slowly and softly.

"I've never mentioned this before, but you're quite a good kisser pretty boy. You sure you haven't kissed any other girls?" You smirk.

"I-I've seen a lot of movies.." he blushes.

"WHAAAAT YOU LIKE ROMANCE?" You laugh.

"I didn't say that!" Inosuke huffs and averts his eyes.

"I can't believe it! You like romance? But you seem like an action kind of person!" You smile. "Aww you're such a softie!!!" You giggle.

"IM NOT A SOFTIE!! ....WHATEVEVER THAT MEANS..!" Inosuke says getting all red faced.

"Hehe... awww you're cute." You smile.

"No.." he grumbles.

"Yeesss." You beam.

"So.. are we a couple?" Inosuke tilts his head.

"Well... yeah, we said I love you, that makes it final doesn't it?" You beam.

He smiles and nods.

"You're such a softie." You smirk.

"NOOOO IM NOT!" Inosuke hisses, and tackles you to the ground.

"AAAH!" You yell as you fall to the ground.

He pins you to the ground and glares at you.

"I'm not a softie!" Inosuke growls.

"Mkay softie." You smirk.

"You fucking brat." Inosuke smirks and kisses you.

God, this kiss hits different, especially due to the fact he's pinning you to the ground right now, it's making your heart race.

"I-Inosuke, wait-" you say but he seals you shut by replanting his lips once again.

Jesus Christ, he really enjoys kissing you. Your lips must taste sweet to him. You smile through the kiss and then fool around and lick his lips.

He pulls away slightly, and stares at you with a slightly confused expression. You smirk at his confused face, and cross your arms.

"You're the weirdest person I've ever met." He sighs.

"Is that bad?" You smile.

"No, I like that about you. You're funny." Inosuke smiles. "When I first met you, I just saw you and I just wanted to keep talking to you, and you in specific, I don't know why. But I wanted to hang out with you a lot. Even though you kept telling me to go away all the time." Inosuke says.

"I feel bad about that. I shouldn't have said any of those things. I was still mourning over... that asshole." You sigh. "I was grumpy." You say.

"That was cute too." Inosuke smirks.

You grin, and stand up. You open your mouth about to say something but your phone starts buzzing. You pick it up to see your getting a call from your parents. You answer the call and hold the phone by your ear.

"(Y/n) baby? Are you okay? Your father and I got a call from your school saying, Genya hurt you and a fight between Genya and someone else?" Your mom says in an anxious tone.

"Im okay mom, it's all sorted out. I'm friends with Inosuke from across the street. He helped me, he noticed Genya was hurting me and they got in a fight, he protected me. I'm actually with him right now. Helping him clean his wounds, we both got sent home early." You inform.

"Oh my goodness, you poor thing, we heard the news and we dropped everything and we're coming home to see you right now." Mom says.

"Ah.. mom you don't have to.. I know how stressful work is for you and dad and stuff.." you say.

"Nevermind that, our child's more important. Also, you said Inosuke's with you? Keep him a tad longer we'd like to thank him, for helping you, were pretty close we will be there in about 4 minutes." Mom says.

"Ah, yes I'll tell him." You say, glancing at him. "Don't worry we're both fine. Thank you mom. See you soon." You say and hang up.

"What's up?" Inosuke asks.

"My parents are coming home early, they'd like to see you again, they wanna thank you for saving me." You smile.

"I-it's really nothing, I was just doing the right thing.." Inosuke blushes scratching the back of his head.

"It means a lot, imagine if you weren't, Genya probably would have beat the hell out of me... and would continue to fit a while.." you sigh.

Inosuke sighs and nods.

"I'm in your debt, what can I do to repay you..? You saved me.." you say and hug Inosuke.

"(Y/n) it's okay. Actually cuddling was really nice... I haven't done that before." He blushes.

"Aww." You smile.

"Uhhhh what should I say to your parents." Inosuke says tensing up.

"They just wanted to say thank you that you saved me and stuff, you don't have to be nervous, just tell them how you really feel." You smile.

"Mm." He nods.

The garage door opens, revealing both of your parents with extremely worried faces.

"Mom! Dad!" You smile and run up to them.