Jiang Tang understands Xiaomu's state of mind at the moment.

Because she has also experienced.

Jiang Tang's eyes flickered slightly and didn't break. She took the lead and said embarrassedly to the lady boss: "My shoes are a little dirty, and it's getting your floor wet."

She was beautiful, and her eyes were shining brightly, making the whole store glow with light. The lady boss had been opening the store for so long. She had never seen such a beautiful girl.

Jiang Tang pursed his lips and waved at Xiaomu: "The boss said it's okay, Xiaomu will come in quickly."

Xiaomu blinked, hesitating, and a warm little hand caught his fingertips.

He couldn't help turning his head to look around, Xia Luo looked natural, and her slightly raised chin looked like a proud princess. She dragged the little wood into it and loosened it freely. She jumped up and down to shallow side, and she went to see another Half of the hair accessories.

After the little wood froze, she slowly lowered her head.

"These are pretty." Jiang Tang flipped around, "Does Xiaomu like it?"

"Hi, like ..."

The word Wei Nuo Nuo is really distressing.

The proprietress came over and helped to introduce: "These ones are very good, the quality is not bad, you see, how flexible it is."

Jiang Tang took out a figure on Xiaomu's body and looked up to Xia Huairun: "Is this red beautiful or blue?"

Xia Huairun couldn't see the five colors in his eyes. In his view, everything in the world was black and white.

He must have looked at it twice, and shook his head: "Sorry, I can't tell."

Jiang Tang was stunned and did not speak.

He chuckled: "I'm totally color blind, so ..."

Jiang Tang was very shocked. Among Xia Huairun's facial features, the most outstanding were his eyes. He didn't laugh with a three-point smile.

She had a dry throat and suddenly didn't know what to say.

"......Sorry."

He said lightly: "There is nothing to apologize."

Jiang Tang narrowed his eyes and chose the dark red color to put the little wood on, and let the lady boss take the rest of her body.

After the dress-up, the little wood seemed to have been changed. The whole person was full of energy. She touched his messy hair, and she became more and more loving towards the child.

"Mom, can I buy the same hair band as Sister Xia Luo?"

Slightly grabbing two hair bands and ran over, blinking at her.

Before Jiang Tang spoke up, he hurriedly said, "Mom, don't worry, I won't let you comb your hair, anyway, you can't comb well."

Jiang Tang: "..."

"I asked my brother or Uncle Xia to braid me, and Luo Luo said that Uncle Xia's little braid would look good."

Jiang Tang ...

Xia Huairun smiled lowly, squeezed her face with pity, and took the initiative to buy the same hair band for the two little girls. Jiang Tang also paid for the little wood.

In fact, she was quite worried that Xia Huairun helped her pay, and that kind of situation would make her very embarrassed. Now it seems that she underestimated President Xia's EQ, if you switch to Lin Suizhou ...