Chapter 8 Edited

Marinette concluded her thoughts

Marinette concluded her thoughts. She was finally able to leave; she wanted to complete some commissions before her date and maybe even design a dress because she didn't have anything to wear. She tried all day in class to design something, but she couldn't because her date hadn't told her where they were going. After packing her belongings, she sighed and left the classroom, not realizing until it was too late that she had stepped into someone's chest.

"I'm sorry, my mistake; I didn't look where-."She took a moment to look up at the person rubbing her forehead and realized it was her demon.

"I'm sorry, Damian, but why are you here?"

"Alfred was waiting for us and I was waiting for you."

"I guess we shouldn't keep him waiting, sorry."

"There is no reason for you to apologize. Stop apologizing."

"Are you going to tell me what you have planned for us to go tonight?" Marinette simply nodded and smiled at him.

"It's unexpected."

"Please, I'm out of clothes."

"Fine... formal wear."

When Marinette saw Alfred standing and opening the door for them, she gave him a nod.

"Alfred's evening."He was greeted by Marinette.

"Miss Marinette, Pleasant Evening Master Damian, how was your day today?"

"Absolutely flawless, Alfred." Before joining Marinette and allowing Alfred to close their door, Damian expressed that he assisted her into the limousine.

TIMESKIP

 "Master Damian, if you want, I can drive you both." Alfred provided.

"I'll be driving Marinette,"  Damian said, declining the offer.

"Marinette, we need to leave." 

Marinette, who was still in her room, answered when Damian called out.

"My demon, I'm right here."

Turning around, he was gaping stone hard, suddenly needing a glass of water, Marinette was an absolute beauty

"I think the designer and I need to have a word," Damian said finding his voice causing Marinette to giggle, walking closer to him smiling brightly.

"I am the designer."

"I'm fully aware of that habibi." He told her, wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her closer.

"H...Habibi?"Marinette gave a slight stutter and hid her blushing red face in her palms while leaning back and resting against Damian's arms, which are keeping her from falling.

"Don't faint on me before our date," He slightly teased her.