Second Chapter!

During lunch, Shadow wasn't very hungry. So he decided to sit outside against a tree while he read a book. The book was Twilight.

Everyone knew about it and he felt dumb for not reading it yet. So he started reading it a few days ago. That way when he hears others talk about it he'll know what they're talking about.

He was just finishing chapter 3 when the new student came by.

"¡Hola! ¿Eres Sombra, verdad?" (Hello! You're Shadow aren't you?) he greeted.

Shadow stared at him puzzled. He didn't know one bit of Spanish.

"You are Shadow right?" Sonic asked.

"Oh uh yes. I'm Shadow." he replied.

"I was thinking I should get to know you since we are in the same classes." Sonic said.

"Oh. So is English your second language?" Shadow asked.

"Sí (Yes). It is a little hard for me to learn though. Do you know any other languages?" Sonic asked.

"I may know just a little bit of French. My sister loves French." Shadow said.

"Ah, French is my secret language. I know French better than I know English. Would you like me to demonstrate?" Sonic asked.

"Sure." Shadow replied.

"Je m'appelle Sonic et je veux apprendre à te connaître (My name is Sonic and I want to get to know you). What do you think?" Sonic asked.

"That's pretty good. So what do you mean by secret language?" Shadow asked.

"Spanish is my native language and English is my second language. I call French my secret language because I am the only one who knows I speak it. Well, now you know too." Sonic said.

"Don't worry I won't tell anybody if it's your secret. Say, why'd you tell me if it's a secret anyways?" Shadow asked.

"I like you. You seem like a nice guy." Sonic replied.

Shadow blushed slightly. "Thanks." he replied.

"Maybe you could teach me more about English. I would love to be able to understand everything you say." Sonic said.

"Oh um... I'm not the best teacher." Shadow said. He was scratching the back of his neck.

"It might be fun. Maybe I could teach you a little Spanish as well." Sonic said with a smile.

"Maybe..." Shadow said.

"Hey Shads! What's up?" Knuckles called as he walked over to the two hedgehogs.

Shadow closed his book and stood up.

"Where've you been?" he asked Knuckles.

"Just chilling really." Knuckles replied.

Knuckles was one of Shadow's best friends. He went to a different school 7 blocks away.

"Hi! You new here?" Knuckles asked Sonic.

"Sí. This is my first day in this school." Sonic said.

"Oh, well welcome." Knuckles said with a smile.

"He's in almost all of my classes. Anyways, Knuckles this is Sonic. Sonic this is my friend Knuckles." Shadow said.

"It is nice to meet you." Sonic said politely.

"Nice to meet you too." Knuckles replied. Then he turned to Shadow.

"My school was closed for now. We're not sure why though, at least not right now. So I came to visit this one to see if I could find you." Knuckles said.

"Well looks like you found me." Shadow chuckled.

"So.... now what?" Knuckles asked awkwardly.

Then the school bell suddenly rang.

"I guess that answers your question." Shadow replied.

"I'll just have to wait then. See you later Shads. You too Sonic." said Knuckles.

"Later Knux." Shadow said.

"¡Adiós!" Sonic exclaimed.

And the two headed off.

I can't freaking believe it! I actually have another part for this crappy book! I hope the next part is more interesting and.... longer....

Sorry my updates are absolutely slow. See you in the next part maybe...

♥️Love you all!♥️

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 05, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Sonadow: Understanding You (DISCONTINUED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें