As a wicked woman, a villain who hates even villains, no one helped her when she died at the hands of Yeon.

But that doesn't mean that Yeon likes me right now.

I wasn't even a year old, yet he already hated me.

It's because he remembers being kidnapped by Cheonma when he was three.

What does a three-year old know? I wondered. But then again, he was a genius who even remembers what he was doing while he was naked in his mother's belly.

Since I'm the daughter of the enemy, I'm in a terrible situation.

'When I read it, Chun Lihua's death, I thought nothing much of it. Now, I wonder when I'm going to die.......'

But it's different now that it's my job, now that I'm Chun Lihua, because I'm different.

After all, I've been crying for ten days, now I have to figure out how to live in earnest.

I can't die like this.

***

"......You're not crying today."

It's too hard, I'm too tired to cry.

I quit yesterday because I thought I smelled blood coming from my throat and I feared I would develop a fever.

But, just because I stopped crying doesn't mean I welcome Cheonma.

I simply just came to the conclusion that it is pointless to waste my time crying.

"Hmm......."

I've always been crying, but now that I've stopped I was left amazed. Rather than stop coming, Cheonma was observing me carefully.

Go, you're burdensome, so can you turn your face away?

With my mouth tightly shut, I blew out air, filling my mouth. This way, it will make it so the saliva pours out like a fountain.

"Ubufu!"

A massive amount of saliva shot from my mouth and soaked Cheonma's face.

Seoyoung, who had been watching us happily close-by, became surprised and approached.

"My Lord! Are you alright?"

"......Mmm."

Hmm, mmm, die. Are those the only words you know?

With that kind of personality, I don't know how he got into a relationship or had a child.

"Here you go."

Cheonma accepted the handkerchief that Seoyoung brought to him.

Then, after wiping away the saliva, he began looking at my face again.

He wasn't afraid of my attack at all, in fact, he appeared to be standing a bit closer than before.

Oh, am I so interesting? Is it exciting to look? Yeah, look, look.

I'm a bit embarrassed to say this myself, but I look kind of pretty.

The big eyes, cute and dainty nose, and plump lips were cute even to me.

Especially if I half-close my eyes into half-moons and smile brightly, Seoyoung will go all soft and melt.

And I'm not misunderstanding since it's not just her either, the older sisters who clean my room are also like that.

But Cheonma wasn't looking at me because I was pretty. I mean, didn't it seem more like he observed me like some specimen in an experiment?

The feeling of being observed with cold, uncaring eyes which lacked any admiration was really dirty. I'm not a monster.