Chapter 1

A/N
So if u guys have seen The anime's Naruto or Bleach that's how Optimus and Nemesis communicat.
——————————————————
Arcee's POV
Ok it my first day school! I love school, ok so don't judge me. Just hope all goes well. As I walk down the school hallway I hear some guys say. "Woah man she's hot" "I know right" "Gotta as her out or maybe HE will" "Man she won't go for a guy like him, she would wanna be with me" One of the guys say being cocky. Uh who is he talking about? Oh well, as I head to my first class I see 3 girls and and 6 guys. Me wanting to make friends I walk up to them and say, "Uh hi my names Arcee I'm the new transfer student" "Oh ye I'm Solar this is Causeway, Windblade. And the guys are Bulkhead, Jazz, Bumblebee,Sideswipe, Wheeljack and Smokescreen" she says pointing to everyone. "It's nice to meet everyone" I say smiling "Nice to meet u to!" The all say together.

Time skip cuz I can

We where now at lunch as I walk to my new friends and sit down. I see Bumblebee wave at something behind me. I turn around and there was a guy that was at least 10 feet tall. Heck I'm just 5.1 feet, he was blue with red flames and he had the most blue optics I have ever seen. As we make eye contact it like everything wasn't even there, just us. I look away and blush and in the corner of my optics I can see him sit across from me. Solar then says "Oh and this is Optimus prime" "And Optimus this is Arcee" I look at him and see him staring at me intensely. "It's nice to meet you Optimus" I see his optics go wide and his breathing pick up a bit. A sudden shadow covers his face and he says "it's so good to finally meet you.....my little mate" Woah his voice is so deep. Wait mate as in soulmate? The others look at him in shock and so do I. "Are u sure Optimus?" Sideswipe asks. Optimus gives a short nod. That when I realized my life changed forever.

——————————————————
Hope you guys enjoyed. Dis came to me in a dream so ye XD. This little femme in the middle is Solar if u didn't know and the other below is Causeway. Next chapter I think I'll do Optimus's POV

 Next chapter I think I'll do Optimus's POV