Chapter 2 - Soulmates & Swear words

Start from the beginning

She's so beautiful and precious. She is like an angel. I am glad she is mated to us and no one else. Our beautiful little princess. I don't even know her yet none of us do but I love her already, we all do. I promise to love you until my last breath, we all do. You are our missing piece our last piece. You are not some random corner piece, you are the middle piece that connects us all together and you are the glue that holds us all together. We promise to stand by your side and be with you from day one right to the end. We are into this together as one, as mates all as one beautiful little mate.

Tony's pov

My beautiful mate. I mean our beautiful mate is finally here. I am so happy. She is so pretty. I can't wait to have her in my arms and spoil her like I do with the rest of my mates. I can't wait to see her smile and hear her laugh and cuddle with her. Our gorgeous girl. We found you and we are never letting you go. I finally feel complete but please accept us, don't reject us. We need you our little angel. I can't believe Pete found her. I hope she's ok because she's currently passed out. I hope she wakes up soon. I want to see her beautiful big eyes and hear her voice. I want to hold her in my arms and love her like I do with all our other mates.

Bucky's pov

She is finally here. My doll. My little angel. I have waited so long for you Doll we all have and now you are finally here. She looks so small and fragile. I just want to protect her from all the bad in the world. Her velvety thick eyelashes almost cover here big brown eyelids. Hair has fallen in front of her face and covers it perfectly. The light was almost shone down on her giving her the perfect light highlighting her perfect complexion. She looks so innocent and I want to keep it that way. I just really hope she accepts me, I am scared. Please don't reject me Doll. I will always be here for you. I will always love you and stand by you and your side like I would with the rest of our mates.

Clint's pov

She had a sculpted hourglass figure. Her waist was tapered and she had a burnished complexion. A pair of arched eyebrows looked down on sweeping eyelashes. Her delicate ears framed a button nose. Wow she is just so angelic. I really had the best pick of mates. She will fit right in here. I can't wait to teach her how to fight. Maybe she already knows how to fight. Well I can't wait for her to train with Natasha and I and the rest of us. I knew our last mate was going to be beautiful but I never imagined her to be this beautiful. Our gorgeous sweetheart. We will always love you. 

Thor's pov

She is a Goddess. She is so ethereal looking. The Gods have blessed my brother and I with yet another mate who surpasses the beauty of Asgard. She is small tiny thing but nonetheless I am excited to caress her and hold her close to my body. Another mate I can share my pop tarts with me. Her beauty cannot be described in words. When I lay my eyes on her, I feel happy and blessed and cannot wait to eventually have a family with her and my other mates. 

Pietro's pov

I looked at Wanda and saw her slowly stroking our mate's cheek. She looked at me and smiled.

"Ve found her Pietro" Wanda said

"I know sister, I am so glad" I replied

Our vincessa was so beautiful, she was our last mate and we finally found her. She is our little angel and I can't wait till she wakes up, I will cuddle her in my arms and I will never let her go. I will always love you vincessa ve always vill. Don't vorry ve vill all spoil you like we do vith our other mates. I am so excited she is our mate, our world our little vincessa. I promise little mate we vill protect you vith every cell in our body. No harm vill ever come to you.