jealousy (fluff)

This is from a request I got from https://my.w.tt/nic2vGOMr7 this person so Yee, also I take requests

"here's your coffee, harry" the barista handed the coffee to harry with a wink, harry took the coffee And thanked her as another barista have Draco his coffee. They walk out of the coffee shop and Draco notices something on Harry's receipt.
He yanks it off the cup, harry looks over and Draco curiously. "c'est quoi ce bordel?!" He says as he looks at the series of ten numbers on Harry's cup.
"What is it Dray?"
"She gave you her fucking number!"
"Oh... Maybe she wants to ask about my scar but didn't want to be rude"
Draco crumples up the paper, still fuming, the barista had been flirting with Harry the whole time she was taking their order. Draco could even smell her sickly sweet strawberry pheramones being released in a desprate attempt to attract harry. Draco made a plan, he'd be inviting some friends over later...
Harry got home from work late as usual, and he was surprised to see Blasie Zambini and Theodore Knott on his couch, he was even more surprised to see Draco sitting halfway on Blasie's lap and halfway on Theo's lap, cuddling the two Alphas. Harry marches over to the couch and glares at Draco.
Draco gives harry an innocent look. "I hope you don't mind I invited some friends over"
Harry hated how Draco looked so innocent, he knew Draco was trying to make him jealous but that innocent lookmade it hard for harry to think this was anything more then innocent friendly cuddling.
Draco had made it clear the Alphas weren't to touch his chest or his hip area, they were allowed to touch his lower thighs and waist, they also couldn't kiss him, he wanted to make harry jealous, not get his two friends killed.
Harry picked Draco off their laps and threw him over his shoulder "actually" harry says, he had his hand on draco's ass. "I do mind, so if you two don't mind going home..." The two alphas quickly left and Harry put Draco down. "Alright, now what's this about?" Harry asks
"That barista was flirting with you"
"Dray, I didn't flirt back"
"Yeah, but you also didn't tell the bitch to fuck off because you already have a husband"