"Um Heidi....." She began making me nervous....oh god she knows!!

"before you passed out you were able to take down Marcel with your mind...something only a witch can do" she continued and my eyes widened okay she doesn't know what I thought she knew but this is still kinda bad!!

Crap. Crap!! Crap!

"But Marcel attacked you because you were a werewolf.....how is this even possible" she asked really confused and I scrunched up my nose, cursing under my breath, I really don't think things through properly.

"You're a hybrid Hayley. I'm just a different kind" I replied awkwardly under my breath avoiding her gaze.

"But. How is that even possible!? You can't be a werewolf and a witch!" She argued and I just awkwardly laughed while scratching the back of my neck. "You can't be a werewolf and a vampire but hey you're here! And well my mother and father are werewolves and my father comes from a family line of witches and hey here I am!" I explained to her praying to god she wouldn't catch on or something.

For a moment she just looked at me weirdly before her face softened and she began to sadly smile while lookimg down at her hands as we continued to sit in silence.

"My daughter, Hope. Was taken from me when she was born" she began catching me by surprise and I quickly played dumb. "You have a daughter?" I questioned and she smiled at me while nodding.

"Yeah I do. But because she was born into a damaged family at the wrong time we had to convince everyone she had died and her father sent her away from us. I used to only be able to see her once a month and although it was never for long I cherished those moments. But as she got older I had to stop seeing her it was the hardest thing I've ever had to do but it was even harder on father, I had never seen him so annoyed and angry all the time" she told me and I just stared at her in complete awe as she spoke because everything she said meant the world to me.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to bore you with my sob story" she apologised while wiping her eyes making my own eyes water at the sight, I would do anything to be able to tell her I really would.

"No don't apologise its okay" I assured her and she smiled at me before standing up off the bed making it dip before returning to normal as she began walking towards the door but stopped at the last minute and turned to me.

"Come, let's talk somewhere less.......gross" she said slowly while looking around the messy bedroom, I still don't even know who's room it is. I'm not entirely sure if I even want to find out O.o.

Nodding my head I slid off the bed groaning as my body ached, man this will hurt for the next week! "Sure" I agreed and followed Hayley out of the room and into a medium sized hallway with amazing paintings and pictures hung on the walls, I've always loved art and music to.

Following Hayley we ended up in what I assumed was a living room. It was medium in size and had a small woods coffee table in front of two 2 sweater lounges, on one of the walls was a fire place with photos on the top aswell as on the walls.

Sitting down on one of the lounges next to Hayley my eyes continued to scan the photos on the wall but one in particular caught my eye, standing up I slowly walked towards it a small smile playing on my lips.

"Is this your daughter?" I asked standing in front of the large collage of different photos of well....me.

There was even photos of Rebekah, in the photos I was only what? A few months old, there was two men who I guessed where my father and Uncle Elijah and it wasn't hard until i figured out which was which.

There was even photos of Cami? So even she knew me.

I could feel my smile growing as I studied the photos, I had never seen these before.