So?

It's been a couple of hours since I told Steve who I was. He hasn't spoken to me sense. Can't say I blame him. I was supposed to be dead. Yet here I am.

Right now, he was heading back to S.H.I.E.L.D. while I headed over to the V.A. center. I needed some comfort, and talking to former military soldiers seemed like doing the right thing.

"Welcome to NYC V.A. center. Can I help you?" A woman in her twenties asked.

"Is there any sessions today?"

"Um....yes. It's about to begin. The room's straight down the hall, first door on your right."

"Thanks."

I walked in the room, and sat in the back row.

.....

After the session, I took a taxi to STARK tower. Once I reached the building, I used the elevator and rode it up to Stark's Penthouse.

.....

After I told Stark and Banner what happened, and told them that they need to keep themselves under radar. When they asked why, I gave them this answer, 

"S.H.I.E.L.D.'s been infiltrated by HYDRA. I don't know when, or how. I'll update you when I can. And tell any other avenger you see, the same thing. But do not mention me by name." 

I turned to leave, and Tony called out. 

"If what you say is true, take this." 

I caught something that looked similar to a jump-drive. 

"It contains a copy of JARVIS. It'll help download any HYDRA secrets. Bases locations, etc. While being able to go undetected." 

I nodded my thanks and left. I was at central park when I received a cryptic text message. It told me I needed to run, and meet the sender and an unfamiliar location. I knew the risks of meeting the sender, but I needed to know if Steve was alright. After all, I used to be his fiance back in the forties.