Chapter 1:Getting back on track

Start from the beginning

"Yes master." I responded. His fingers went down my stomach to the line on my camo panties. Don't judge, I got them on sale at Rue21. Jake groaned.

"I love a woman in camo. But i also love this little ass red from the bite of my belt." His voice so coy. He was like a snake. Controling. Always alert. Very dangerous. He pushed me over to his desk, "Bend over the desk so can see this pretty ass better." He lightly slapped my ass making me jump as I moved. I was nervous. Shaky. I think he noticed but didn't say a word. As I bent over i heard the clicking of a belt and the sound of it being removed from his slacks. My breath quickened as my hands gripped the edge of the desk more. "You will count. Each an every time." I processed his words. For some reason I couldnt respond. I felt a sting of a hand on my left cheek. I moaned as it stung. As it calmed the sting went to my core. "Answer pet!" He snapped.

"Yes master." The first smack came. I shook lightly. What is going through me right now. Excitement? Fear? Lust? Hell yes on the lust.

"One master." The second came and the smack echoed. The pain started to come. Tears in my eyes but then a tingle started to over come the throb. I wanted him. I wanted my Jake back.

"Two master." The third smack hurt. I cried out but it sounded more like a moan.

"Three master." Jake was cruel but he cared. He has a heart. A big one. He just locks it away when he feels threatened. He is an asshole but my asshole. I loved this side of him. It sent me on a ride to pleasure and new heights. I wasnt embarressed. The fourth smack came. Then the fifth, sixth all the way up to 25.

"25 master." My backside was numb. My face drenched with tears. I shook violently. I heard Jake drop the belt. He sighed. I wish I could see his face but I think I knew. He needed this as much as me.

"Stay in this position for a minute more." I heard him walk to the bathroom. My eyes were glued to the table but i grabbed a tissue and wiped my tears away and blew my nose. I didnt want to move much cause 1. It hurt like hell. And 2. Jake told me to stay in this position. He came back out and I saw a jar of creme in his hand. He came up behind me and put the creme on his desk.

"I am very proud of you. You did very well Candice. For that I will reward you." I bit my lip as he said reward. He moved my feet more apart but he removed my panties first. "Mmm. This color suits you my love." Jake said rubbing my bum. I flinched a little at the pain. "Stay still love. Ill make it better." He hushed. Opening the jar of creme he massaged it on my backside and I kid you not i felt 100x better. The pain was numbed completely. I felt shocked.

"What did you just do?" I asked. He chuckled and turned me to look at him.

"That my dear is a cooling creme very expensive but it helps numb sore limbs, burns and other things." He said pointedly still rubbing my backside. "Its very good and you needed it because we are not done." His carnile look was back. I paled. More punishment? I dont think I can take another spanking.

"M..More punishment?" I asked softly. I lowered my head but two fingers lifted my chin to look at him.

"My dear. You have been my submissive for a month an a half. This was a big punishment for you. When i say more it is because it is time for your reward. I will never push you past your limit. I live to please you. But I also live to punish you but only when you disobey." His lips pressed to mine lightly. I felt relieved that he said that. I removed my lips from his before he could continue.

"What about this past month?" I asked.

"This was a test. To see where your limits lie. Every dominant will do this to see where his submissive can hold out till she or he wants them. You teased me. Flirted with other men to get at me. Which you did. You said you needed a french man. Which pissed me off very much. And at home you dressed in those shorts an tanks. I didnt think I could last. You needed a punishment and i needed to give it. You passed wonderfully. Dont fret about that but ever flirt with another man again i will use a whip." Understand." His voice was serious. He was possessive. He was a beast. I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his neck giving him a small kiss.