Chapter 1:Getting back on track

Candice

I woke up steadily moving to my arm to my left. Again I felt a cold bed. He wasn't there. He hasn't been there since last month. When he made love to me. I sighed. Moving from the silky bed spread i went to the bathroom to shower. Turning on the water to hot I stripped of all clothing. Getting in I let the hot water pour down my body. It felt nice to relax. I loved hot showers. They are always so relaxing. It loosened any tension I had. I shampooed conditioned and body washed. I also shaved, the normal girl thing to do. I had work today. Normal boring work. As I got out of the shower I went to the closet that was behind another door. Man just 6 months ago I was still in college. College. That was an odd experience. I shook my head from any thoughts on college and just got dressed.

At work

"Hey Candice." Wendy smiled meeting me in the elevator.

"Hey Wendy how was your weekened?" I asked smiling. She and I had become good friends this last month. She was a party animal and was always trying to get me into a club.

"Great as ever. You shoulda came." She sang. I just rolled my eyes.

"Wendy the day I go clubbing with you is the day I will need a hard whiskey and a french model." I said sarcastically.

"Miss.Thorn. I would appreciate you keep home activities to yourself and left at the door." I knew that hard sexy voice. I looked up and sure enough it was my blue eyed sexy boyfriend. He stared back at me with anger in his eye. I just rolled mine again. He has been cold to me ever since well we did it. Of course in the office Im just a personal assistent who gets her butt chewed off every 5 seconds. We keep it a secret till we get this whole Richard thing taken care of.

"Sorry Mr.Flinn. Totally my fault. Sir." Wendy said defending me. We finally stepped off the elevator and went our separate ways. Jake tailing behind me of course. I went to my office and sat down. Looking in a mirror I realized I was red. Really red. I closed the compact and placed it in my desk droor.

"If you wanted to know you were blushing I would have told you." Jake smirked. He leaned up against my door frame. He was wearing a grey suit with a vest and jacket. The shirt underneath was white. Of course as always he looked pure perfection. His dark brown hair slicked back. "Lunch with me today." He said sternly. It shocked me on the inside that he said that. He barely spoke 10 words to me on a daily basis. Believe me, I counted.

"Yes sir." I stated simply. He left closing my door and I got to work. Calling in meetings for Jake or Mr.Flinn and setting up dinner reservations for clients who want to know the whats what. This is what I did for the past month besides teasing Jake. I would wear a shirt to low cut. Flirt with men in front of him just to get him to talk to me but he never did a thing. Am I not attractive anymore? I shook my head of those thoughts and got back to work. Thinking about that would only cause me more strain. I refiled cases of new structures with Wendy and then typed up the reports. I did this for hours until I saw it was 1:45 in the afternoon. Shit. I missed lunch. I quickly got up and walked over to Mr.Flinns office. Opening the door he had food on the table. Steam still coming from it. It hadnt been there long. Jake came out of his combinded bathroom buckling his belt. That sent a sharp squeeze to my stomach. Looking away I smiled out the window. The view never ceased to amaze me. It was gorgeous. I looked back at him and he was looking mesmerized at me. Finally he gave me a carnil smile.

"Miss.Thorn. I believe you have been pushing my buttons lately. At work and at home. You think I didnt notice but I have. Today pushed me to far." He said smirking. His eyes had this glow to them. I had seen this before when he spanked or punished me. My insides tingled."Come here." My legs spoke for me walking over to him. "Stop." He said. I did. I was halfway to him. The sun shown on my back. It was warm. "Take off your shirt." I looked at him oddly. The door could be unlocked but hearing a click noise I saw he pushed a button to lock it automatically. Taking the hem of my shirt I lifted it over my head and dropped it to the floor. He looked me up and down like i would disappear if he blinked. Taking long strides he reached me in 2 steps. His eyes looking straight into mine."Now your shoes." He said huskily. I lifted my left foot taking off my flat and and same to the right. Leaving the little black lace socks on. "Good girl. You obeyed perfectly." I smiled a little. I did something right. He took one more step and he was so close to me I could breath deeply and he would be touching me. "Now," he whispered in my ear as he massaged my arms,"Take off your slacks." I reached down unbuckling the belt i had around them and then unzipping and finally letting them fall at my feet. "Thats my good little girl." His lips moved across my neck nipping and biting. Hard. It felt uncomfortable but pleasurable. "You will address me as master. Nothing less. Obey my every command with a T. No screw ups. Im very angry with you." He growled. His arms grabbed my waist turning me to the sun. I squinted lightly.