"What!?" His voice boomed as he was both worried and angry with her.

Trying to calm him she assured him "it was only my hand, I need your help!"

He sighed and shook his head "Elizabeth, I can't help you this time unfortunately. No one has ever been cured of corruption."

It dawned on her that she would have her soul destroyed as her eyes widened and her body was in slight shock "but their has to be a way..."

He thought for a moment before telling her "there is one way but it has never been done!"

She walked forward slightly "what is it!?" She asked feeling hopeful.

Sighing he kneeled in hopes of reaching her height "do you know what the first threshold is?" He questioned, Squinting she shook her head. "The first threshold is when the chaoswielder let's go of their guilt, their hate, their remorse. It is when you unbind yourself from your past." He recalled when he had passed the first threshold and how he was cowardice for letting go of his past "but not only that but you must destroy your soul."

Gasping she shook her head as she panicked "but isn't that what we are trying to avoid!?"

"Listen... it is risky yes, but it will not only help you unbind yourself but will send you into a powerful state where you would be undefeatable. And do not worry when you recover you will feel both the same and different" He assured.

She hugged herself as she grew afraid of the fact that she was possibly going to die "how are we gonna get all that corruption?"

Standing he moved his hands in a pattern and wielded corruption in them both, she took that as a sign and saw how this might be her final moment of life "you have a choice in this, you know that right?" He asked.

Nodding her head she eased her posture and stood up straight, transforming "alright, let's do this."He moved his hands in a circular motion, the tendrils of corruption began to move. He was hesitant at first but did what she asked moving his hands in alrighte around her.

"Remember! 'If anyone pulls you out of that state you won't be able to return to your body!" He told her before continuing.

Lifting her upwards he controlled her body, she felt it as her entire body stilled and her muscles clenched. She glanced to agnar who had an assuring look on his face. Breathing out she trusted him even though she still held some fear of him.

Agnar moved his hands as he allowed the corruption  to slowly corrupt her fully, she felt it as it slowly began overcoming her. Her eyes slowly grew empty but fear remained within them, tears falling down her cheeks as she slowly began to lose herself.

He was careful and assured that she wouldn't feel pure pain and tried to subdue it as much as he could.

Dandril watched from afar as he scowled, he knew he couldn't let him succeed in helping her pass the threshold. He rushed to where her friends were and barged in. He tried his best to F seem injured and feel worried.

"Trollhunters! Please you must help me!" He pleaded.

Jim wasn't there which he wasn't hoping for, Blinky turned to his friend in worry "what is it Dandril? "