CHAPTER 2 (Part 2) : Meeting Everyone

CHARACTERS

MIOLA (By Vnessa)

She is Noa's nephew. She is also a young catgirl that can transform into a cat. She is half teddy bear, ragdoll, munchkin, and persian cat hybrid. She has black and pink hair. She is 15 years old and currently had a boyfriend, Elio. She is one of the rare conflict character that often known as 'filter' or 'sacrificer'( character that can transfer bad emotions that can cause illness from others to themself).
She is sweet and cheerful and caring girl. Hre nickname is 'Milk' because she loves strawberry milk.

EILO (By Tofu)

He was a dead boy that got ritualed with a bunny. Therefore, he was now a rabbit demon boy that work and live with his adopted family in hell.

SERA (By Alevvtv)

A young girl with electric powers.
She was very insecure. Yet she was also quite friendly. She speaks spanish fluently which is why she joined in the student council club in Artistic High.

ELLEN (By Vnesa)

She is Miola's sister. She is 17 years old. She has straight black hair with bold cut. She is a very flexible and ninja-ish catgirl. She was the one that in charge to coach young members of HEART agency. She was also a 'filter'. But she only can transfer pain from others. She is cool and rather 'crazy' girl. Her nickname is "Spookie" since she loves to scare people.

SELLENA (By Vnesa)

She is also the sister of Miola and Ellen. Shes 18 years old. And she loves Sprinkles, which is why "sprinkle" is her nickname. Shes modest and she can only 'filter' anger. She loves tea and coffee as well and she works in a cafe in Voumania.

MIMIKO (By Tofu)

A half racoon and half fox hybrid. He is a precious good boy. He is adopted by Mochi and was now helping Mochi with a New campsite resort.

RYU (By ToonCake)

A brave yet silly chosen knight.
He is a dragon descendants and was chos by his king to protect his kigdom from any monsters and phantoms.

*After few minutes of walking..*

Shannon finally found Mochi.
She come close to him.

Shannon:" you ok?.. why you crying?"

Mochi:" Its nothing.. I just feel exhausted" he lied.

Suddenly Mochi saw Question Mark. He quickly uses his magic to catch it.

Question mark got caught. "HELLPP-" He screams.

Mochi: " THERE U ARE! NOW TELL ME WHERE ARE THEY!?" he said angrily.

Shannon: "Calm down Mochi!" She panicked

Mochi:" WHERE ARE THEY !?" He grab Question Mark roughly. His scarf glowing slightly.

Question Mark: " I-I DONT KNOW I LIED!!" He shattered in fear

Mochi:" WHY YOU- " He was really angry.

Noa:" STOP-!" She yelped.
Miola holds Noa while she trys to walk.

Mochi:" wh- How did you get here!?" He let go of question mark and quickly hold Noa with a worried face.
"You shouldnt be here!.."

Noa:" I can't just let you guys do this alone..I'll be fine. As long as I had the pill potion with me.."

Mochi: "Fine...You can come with us..But remember always take rest.." he said softly. He turned to Shannon when he suddenly hears her growling. Turns out she was catching Question Mark and ties it to her arm.

Shannon:" You One MiscHieveouS LIAR-!!" she yelps at Question Mark.

Miola: "uhm...can I help you guys too?.." she offers although she was confused on whats going on.She doesnt know what illness that her aunt Noa have.
Plus all aunt Noa told her is that her friends are helping her searching for an important treasure and she needs to help them.
(Which was obiviously a lie)

Shannon: "Miola-?!" Her eyes shines when she sees her best friend she met from school. She rush to hug her and replied "sure-! More help is always useful.."

Suddenly they all hears something moving from the bushes.
Mochi and Noa slowly approach the bush...
Turns out it was Ryu. As always, Hes trying to hunt a rabbit. But somehow he cant catch it.

Ryu:"what?How can I miss??" He groaned.
The rabbit then form into a boy.
And It was Elio.

Elio: " What the heck??-" he yelled at Ryu with anger and annoyance.

Ryu:" A shapeshifter-?!" He growl shockingly and faints dramaticly.

At the same time, Sellena was looking for her new friend Ryu again.

Sellena: "That guy always runs off somewhere dont he?.." she sighed.
She suddenly stumbled to Ellen and Sera in the woods.
"Hey sis- Why are you and Sera here??" I ask. Ellen turns to her and wave.
"Ah hey- Im just tryna train Sera since the teacher told me to-" she said while pointing to Sera who is laying at the ground looking tired.

"Can- we ta-ke a break- CoacH?-" she panted. "NOPE- you need to train like me-" she said to her. All of a sudden they heard someone yelling, which somehow familiar. Therefore, out of curioisity they followed the noises closer and closer.

MIOLA POV :

Me and Shannon was confused and decides to follow after Mr Mochi and Auntie Noa. I was abit shocked when I hear a familiar voice and I get thru the bush to see Elio-! My Boyfriend- and...fainted Ryu?! "Elio? What did u do?!" I ask. "I did nothing I swear-!! He just faint himself!!" He said waving his both hands like crazy. I got even more confused when I see Sellena, Sera and Ellen appears from the other side.

Sellena: "Miola? Elio? Ryu?!" She said confusedand facepalm when she sees Ryu fainted. "He fainted again?.." she sighed.

Ellen: "Oh what a weird coincidence- everyone is here-"

Sera: "what are you guys doing here?.." she ask shyly

Mochi:" nothing really..." he tries to lie. He doesny want them to know about Noa's illness
"its getting late- we have to camp here for the night.." he said and help Noa to lay on down.

Suddenly a racoon landed from the sky slowly.

"Mimiko-?!" Mochi screech in confusion when he saw his son out of nowhere. "How you got here-?!" He yelp again.

Mimiko: "oh- I was with Elio- " he explain with a childish shrug.
Mochi sighs and ask his son to help him with everything.

*CLIFFHANGER AGAIN*

Im sorry for the cliffhanger again 😂 but Im quite busy lately so Im sorry...stay tuned-