"Elaborate."

"Some nigga at the trap stole from me and he talking bout he did it so he could feed his family. You know me ion give a fuck about nunna that but right when i was about to pull the trigger my face popped up and i couldn't do it. Now since i gotta kid i look at shit differently, like what if that was me tryna provide fa my family. Just by me not offing him made me look weak, niggas ain't gone take me serious as they should." He vented shaking his head.

"I thought you said you was gone get out of the game anyway, what happened?" I asked.

"Shit ain't as easy as you think Naveah." He said shaking his head.

"Did you atleast try?" I asked.

"I recall me saying we gone get married and be a family and ima get outta game. Ian married and ion got no family so what im getting out fa. When i said that shit i was expecting to come home to my wife and child and now ion that shit nomo." Wonder who fault that is.

"First off just because we ain't together don't mean we not a family. The moment we laid down and made a baby who shares the same DNA as the both of us is when we became family for forever. You most def have a family. Secondly, you don't have to be coming home to a wife a kid for you to not be in the game no more. You have a child, a daddy's girl at that and on my mama grave i refuse to explain to her why her daddy in the hospital or end up dead Quincy." I snapped.

"And clearly you not shooting that man meant something, you have a club Quincy you don't need allat other shit." I added.

"I hear you." He said looking down at a now sleeping laylay.

"What else is the problem?" I asked squinting my eyes at him.

"Nicole bruh." He said and i raised a eyebrow.

"What about her she seems like a nice person outside of Twitter." I shrugged.

"You ever felt like somebody was pressuring you into cheating?" He asked me looking in my eyes.

"No." I said honestly.

"Well she pressuring me to cheat on her with you." He said honestly and i was honestly baffled.

"Wha- how?" I asked.

"Cause she always tryna make it seem like im still fucking you or sum and ian finna keep explaining myself ta her she just gone be hurting her own feelings thinking im cheating when i aint."

"Why me though, do she know how much i dislike you? Like im baffled right now." I said shaking my head.

"Shutcho ass up, you know youn dislike me." He said mugging me.

"Sure buddy." I shrugged.

"You cooked?" He asked me and i raised my eyebrow.

"Don't you got food at home." I asked raising my eyebrow.

"I do, but shawty dont cook." He said standing up laying laylay onna couch as he made his way to my kitchen. I picked laylay up and brung her to her room and laid her in her bed tucking her in. I walked out her room and went in my kitchen.

"Ian tell you to fix you a whole plate." I said looking at him sitting down eating mashed potatoes, streak, green beans, and the fried chicken that i made.

"You and laylay sholl ain finna eat allat." He said looking up from his phone at me before putting a spoon full of mashed potatoes in his mouth.

"Ima fix me a plate to go too." He said grinning.

"You could fix yo girlfriend a plate too." I offered.

"Look atchu being caring, she betta get it out da mud or get up and cook sum." He said and i started laughing.

"You ain't shit." I said.

"Im for real be having me innat bitch starving why she be coming innea eating some fast food. See you'll never do me like that." He said shaking his head.

"This prolly why she think you cheating on her. Stop doing that."

"What i did?"

"Compare her to me. She ain't me. It don't get no better than me sis so stop comparing pls and thank you." I said swiping my hand under my chin.

"Don't get ta smellin yoself." He said mugging me.

"But did i tell a lie?" I asked waiting for him to answer. "Exactly i think not." I said as his phone started ringing and he answered and i knew it was FaceTime since he put his face inna camera.

"Where you at?" Nicole voice came out.

"Im doing good, how you doing?" He asked dryly. As i jumped up to sit on my counter.

"Ian as- where you at?" She asked again as if she was annoyed.

"The place i told you i was going." He said smartly.

"Why you over dea fa this long, yall must've been fucking." She assumed. I made a yikes face.

"Ian finna do this shit dawg." He said shaking his head.

"I already know you fucking da bitch, you pissing me off by lying." She said. Whew is delusional was a word... but bitch?

"What i told you bout that bitch word?" He said in a warning tone.

"Den you always defending her." Nicole went on.

"Ima fuck withchu later." He said then hung up. Oop.

"See what im talkin bout?" He asked and i just made the yikes face.

"You gotta lot on yo hands, but she know my name she better use it cause ian no bitch." I said hopping off the counter. "She can't get nunna my food nomo either." I added

"Petty at it's finest." He said standing up stretching throwing the empty plate away coming back over to the stove to make his to go plate.

"You know me." I said poppin my imaginary collar.

"You need to control yo shawty cause ion like that." I said eyeing him.

"I got it under control." He assured putting the aluminum foil over the plate of food.

"I would hope so, cause i would hate to step out of my character after i've been doing good for so long." I sighed.

"I would hate that too, you really ain't fight in a long ass time?, you shoo you still know how to?" He asked raising a eyebrow.

"You don't just forget how to fight you jack ass." I told him mugging him as he laughed.

"I hear you, but ima fuck with you lata." He said coming to give him a hug and i hugged back patting his back before pulling away from the hug.

"Fix yo little situation too, the game ain't for you nomo. You a family man." I said with a smile.

"I hear you." He said walking toward the door.

"Lock the door." He said as i stood in the doorway and watched him get into his car.

"Of course, im not you." I yelled. He flipped me off before getting his car driving off. I closed the door making sure to lock it before checking on laylay to see that she was still sleep. I went ta my room and put new sheets onna bed before laying down and turning my tv on watching Wild N Out till my eyes gave out on me.