Risotto's New Car

Depuis le début

"I'm cleaning it. You happy?" He asked.

If he was being honest, Risotto had figured Ghiaccio would've given up and thrown a tantrum by now. But to find him actually trying to wash the car properly without destroying it? He knew he must be desperate. And if that was the case...

"Good. Now do it with your tongue."

Upon hearing this, Ghiaccio became so angry that he ripped the sponge in his hand clean in two just by squeezing it in his fist. Telling him to clean the car with barely any vision was one thing. But trying to humiliate him like this? That was something else entirely.

"Oh h*ll no! Have you lost your freakin mind?!" He screeched intensely.

"Then those glasses are mine."

Once again Ghiaccio let out a sigh of defeat after attempting to compose himself. He knew he wasn't going to win this one. But he'd rather die than put his tongue anywhere near anything that wasn't meant to be licked. But thankfully, he had a plan.

"Fine. I'll just buy a new pair with Melone's credit card." He said. A wide and rather smug smirk crossing his face. It was at that moment that they heard a loud gasp coming from the bushes behind them before Melone emerged. Quite dirty from sitting in the dirt and leaves all that time with his lack of proper clothing.

"I hate to burst your bubble. But I took his credit card away for awhile." Risotto began before glancing at Melone, who he'd seemingly known had been there all along. "So you're not getting that either."

However, Ghiaccio's smirk only grew as he blindly felt around for the glove compartment of the car. And upon finding it, pulling out one of those small plastic rocks they use to hide house keys. And revealing a small rectangular object that was hidden inside.

"Well you aren't very good at hiding things. Cuz I found it. Leave no stone unturned as they say." With that, he leaped out of the car before activating White Album. "Now I book it!"

Melone, who had still been observing them from behind the bushes, only snickered. Knowing full well he couldn't get very far with how blind he currently was. Risotto however, looked more concerned than anything. His eyes suddenly widening. He almost looked fearful. An emotion one wouldn't expect to see from the Capo.

"That's a mfing bomb son." He exclaimed as he began sweating nervously.

Ghiaccio stopped for a moment, turning to face the man. "Even better. The glasses dealer can't charge me if he's in pieces." He said before beginning to run again at an even quicker pace than before. That smug tone still very much present in his voice.

"That's a mfing bomb son!" Risotto shouted. Now very visibly afraid of what was about to happen. "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE SON!"

Ghiaccio only ran faster upon hearing this. "Free glasses." He stated simply. Very confident in his current plan. What could possibly go wrong now? After all. He had a mfing bomb son!

Risotto took a moment to calm himself before letting out an annoyed sigh. Oh how tired he was becoming of these rebellious children. "I'll just have to break them then. Your old ones too. Actually, I'll burn them while I'm at it. No perfectly clean car? No glasses." He began with a proud smile. "I'm the best dad ever."

With that, Ghiaccio stopped dead in his tracks. Whether or not he wanted to admit it or not, Risotto had won. It was pointless. Besides, covering up an explosion like that would be pretty difficult to pull off if he was caught fleeing the scene with a shiny new pair of glasses. He groaned before pulling his arm back and throwing the bomb as far as he could to hit whatever poor civilian happened to be in it's path. Though thankfully it was rather small and wouldn't cause THAT much damage.