"Hello, Ace?" Penelope asked when she was close enough to the boy for him to clearly hear her, "You are Ace right?"

"I am, yeah." He furrowed his eyebrows at her frazzled state, something definitely wasn't right.

"Where's the other sibling, this would be a lot easier if she was here." Penelope gulped, and Ace shook his head at her.

"She's working a shift at Memorial. Could you please just tell me what's going on? Where's Cecilia?" Ace's voice shifted to one of weariness, he didn't notice his sister anywhere around him in the building and he definitely didn't hear her voice.

"Oh no, okay. Come with me, follow me." Penelope grasped the boy by the wrist dragging him to the room where the team reviewed cases, all while racking her brain for a way to explain to Ace that his sister had been taken by a serial killer whose intentions were not at all kind. Once Penelope made sure Ace was in, she shut the door behind her and swiftly turned to him, eyes widened.

"Is Cecilia okay?" Ace's voice broke as he let his worries overcome him, Penelope noticed the way it raked his eyes which only made her next move way more difficult to choose.

"She was taken by a suspect in a recent case, we don't know if she's okay." Penelope let the words flow out of her mouth. Ace's chest constricted at the words, his eyes glazing over.

"What do you mean you don't know? Isn't that you're fucking job!" His voice raised before he could stop himself, he never was good at handling bad news. His mind raced with the possibilities of his older sister being dead. Penelope jumped at the harshness of his words, tears now filling up her own eyes.

"I know, we're trying I promise. Two agents from the team are being sent back now." Penelope trembled under her own guilt, "I've been searching for anything, I'm so sorry."

"She can't be dead, not like this." Ace shook his head before he hid it in the palm of his hand. "She isn't dead, I'd be able to feel it."

"We believe that too! We do! She's really strong." Penelope couldn't tell if her reassuring words were more for herself or for the boy in front of her, but she knew she had to get back to work as soon as possible considering Derek and Emily wouldn't land for a couple more hours.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Ace rubbed his eyes harshly before looking back up at Penelope, there had to be something besides sitting around and waiting for Cecilia to just apparate into the room.

"Yes! Actually, that's why you're here." Penelope shuffled over to a seat after motioning for Ace to take one. She grabbed her computer and notepad, and began analyzing. Ace pushed his hair back, pulling out his phone and quickly sending a text to Sara with as much information on what was happening that he could put together.

"How many times have you seen Cecilia in the past week?" Was the first question Penelope asked Ace, he scanned his brain for any information so he could answer as accurately as possible.

"Three times, the last one being just last night." Ace spoke and Penelope urged him with her eyes to continue, "We were both working the closing shift at our flower shop."

"She runs a flower shop?" Penelope furrowed her eyebrows, opening up a tab to look into it. He hadn't lied, "Why didn't she tell us that?"

"She's quite personal with a lot of things, her flower shop being one of them. It's like her most prized possession." Ace rolled his eyes, he still couldn't believe she hadn't told her team yet. Penelope put that in the back of her brain so she could ask the girl about it after they found her.

"Anyways, was she acting strange or anything? Did she say anything that might've concerned her being in this type of situation." Penelope got back on track with a question that easily got the wheels in Ace's brain to roll. He could tell she was anxious last night, but wrote it off as a bad day at work.