Abducted (Twice)

Zacznij od początku

"Um hi," I nervously smiled and waved at them all.

"She looks even more gorgeous in person," One of them smiled and approached me, "My name is Sana."

She's the one who Tzuyu warned me about. But she looks adorable, why would Tzuyu feel the need to warn me?

Sana had an innocent smile but pulled me into a tight hug, "Have you ever made love to a woman?"

I froze and turned red.

Sana was suddenly shoved away from me by Nayeon, "Yah! No flirting."

"We should introduce ourselves to her," One of them excitedly stated.

"Right!" They all agreed.

They formed a line and took turns telling me their names.

"I'm Chaeyoung," The shortest of them all grinned, showing a dimple.

"The name is Dahyun," The girl with the tofu skin bowed in such an extra way.

"Jihyo," the girl who looked similar to Thomas the Train smiled.

"You already know my name," Sana winked at me.

"My name is Momo," A girl eating what looked like Jokbal beamed.

"I'm Jeongyeon," A girl whom I presumed to be the girl crush of the group waved.

"Nice to meet you all!" I enthusiastically nodded my head at them, "You assume you all already know my name."

"Yup," They all agreed.

"Not that I don't mind being here," I awkwardly chuckled, "But why exactly am I here? I know it's to answer some questions but why?"

"Ah," Nayeon smiled before looking at Jihyo for help, "Uh how do I explain this?"

"You finished school earlier right?" Jihyo asked.

"Well yeah but I decided to go to night study," I answered.

"Well you're here because you're kind of like our school," Jihyo tried to explain.

"What she means is we have a school back on our planet and we've been given the assignment to study life from another planet," Jeongyeon clarified, "Interviewing you is kind of like extra credit."

"Yeah. We strive to receive the best grades," Chaeyoung grinned.

"We tried to interview a tiger but it didn't turn out so well," Dahyun pouted.

"I told you interviewing the tiger was a bad idea," Jeongyeon facepalmed.

I had so many questions about that interview but decided not to ask any.

"Do you mind if we interview you right now?" Jihyo asked.

I shook my head, "I don't mind."

"Can I ask her the first question?" Momo asked.

"Sure but we need Tzuyu and Mina here with us before we start," Jihyo replied.

"I'll get them!" Chaeyoung excitedly ran out of the kitchen.

A few moments passed and Chaeyoung returned with Tzuyu and Mina.

Jihyo nodded to Momo to start asking. Momo cleared her throat, "Do you like living on Earth?"

"I supposed so," I responded, "My life could be better but it can also be worse."

"My turn!" Jeongyeon claimed, "Okay. Are you satisfied with the advancement of technology?"