"Ah okay," Nayeonnie chuckled, "My name is Nayeon."

"My name is Tzuyu," The driver who joked about eating me said.

"Mina," The other driver replied.

I nodded my head, "My name is-"

"Y/n L/n," The three said in sync.

"How...?" I looked at them, a bit creeped out.

"I told you that we were studying Earth and it's people. For some reason, all of us were more interested in learning about you specifically," Nayeon answered.

"So basically you've all been stalking me," I summarized.

They all stuttered before finally nodding their heads.

I don't know whether to be flattered or terrified of how I caught the attention of three pretty girls. Pretty girls who are from a completely different planet.

"So when can I go back home?" I stretched.

"When we finish asking you some questions," Nayeon replied.

"Alright cool," I started leaning on a soft wall, "Take all the time you need. I've been stressing out lately and honestly don't want to go home."

"......leg," I heard Mina mutter.

"I beg your pardon?" I questioned as I continued to lean on the comfortable wall.

"That's my leg," Mina repeated.

I immediately pulled back to notice that I was indeed leaning on her leg and not a wall. I blushed, "I'm sorry!"

"Hey! She turned a different color again!" Tzuyu laughed.

I hid my face behind my hands and turned away from all of them, "Don't look at me."

"She's adorable," Nayeon chuckled.

"She won't last with Sana here," Tzuyu mentioned.

"What's a Sana?" I nervously asked.

"Not a what, a who," Mina corrected, "She's in the kitchen with the other girls."

"There's more of you?" My eyes widened.

"Nine in total," Tzuyu replied.

Oh no. If they're all just as beautiful as these girls then I don't stand a chance. I'll probably end up with a permanent red face by the end of this. I bit my lip and tried to focus on the beautiful scenery of the city in front of me.

"Would you like to go meet them right now?" Nayeon questioned.

"Uhm!" I panicked, "S-Sure."

"Come with me," Nayeon held our her hand for me to take.

I hesitated and stared at her hand before taking it in mine. She lightly chuckled at my reaction and led me to the kitchen. I stared at the inside of the ufo in astonishment. It looked so sophisticated and nothing like those disc shaped things we all are shone on TV.

I heard lots of noise coming from a room and realized it was from the kitchen. Nayeon went in first before me while I peeked my head from the doorway.

"Guys," Nayeon cleared her throat, catching the attention of everyone in the kitchen, "I would like you all to meet someone."

Nayeon glanced back at me and gestured for me to go forward.

I gulped and went inside the kitchen. I was greeted by the sight of more pretty girls. What kind of planet did they all come from? Seriously, they all should tell me their daily routines on how they manage themselves.