Chapter 18

* Three years later

CNN News : Liam Payne from boy band One Direction has been announced dead .

E news : Liam Payne from well known boy band One Direction reported dead ! Watch at 7:30 EST to find out the full story.

BBC Radio !1: (On the phone with Harry ).

Grimmy : So Harry how is everyone doing ?

Harry : We're Doing fine . We just really miss him grimmy , he was a brother to us and he'll be missed.

Grimmy: Well thank you Harry . Im going to let you go so you can be with the boys .See you soon . 

Harry : Okay .Bye Grimmy.

Liam Payne was a wonderful person and will be missed . Here's our tribute to him.

*Harrys Pov 

"Who was that ??"  Louis asked me 

" ust another radio show wanting to know Liam ."

"oh."

"Louis I don't understand him ?? Why the fuck did he do it ?" 

"Who Hazza ?" 

" Liam, Lou . "

" Haz I have no idea . I know he wanted to help but when Niall finds out he will be furious , he was Ni's best friend. "

"Lou he didnt even get to tell Liam goodbye ."

"Harry that was the point . So  Niall wouldn't be able to say no ."

" He really did love niall ." 

" Yep haz . Yep he did ."

Zayn came rushing into the room ,holding three letters .

"These are for us ." He said out of breath, "There is one for Niall ,Us three ,and Isabella."

"How did you find those ?" Louis asked 

"The doctor said Liam told him to give them to us and they'll explain everything ." Zayn answered .

So we opened ours up and read :

                                                   Harry , louis , and Zayn ,

  Sorry boys I'm putting all of your letters together but my time is coming to an end and I wanted to spend my last hours with you boys instead of writing letters, so I'll write you something each .       

Louis: Please love Niall with all your heart . He deserves the best and you give him just that! One more thing. Don't end One Direction because I'm gone . I don't want none of that its not the same without you shit ! Of course its not going to be the same but you enjoy it and I just wasn't feeling the  same way about it anymore . But if One Direction decides not to go on , keep watch on Harry you know how he likes to drink his worries away and how Zayn likes to bottle things up , make sure One Direction stays a family . I love Lou. Brothers  forever. 

 Harry : I know how you are Haz . You're an emotional drinker, but this time please don't. Talk to someone. I know of three wonderful boys who would be more than willing to talk. And I know you think since you we're the youngest you had no effect on me but you did. You kept my grounded . You were always so humble . Please stay that way. For me ?   

                                P.S. I'll be keeping an eye on you and Zayn! 

Zayn: Where do I start with you Zayn? I'm glad I met you . I'm glad I met all of the boys but you most of all because you taught me to enjoy life . Those kids who beat me up long ago , made me want to die sometimes but one night at the bungalow you told me that they were jerks and that I should enjoy what I'm doing and that's what I did! Zayn I  could never think you enough. I love you .