One

Kim Go Eun's

"No matter what kind of door opens before us in life,"

"And if the moments we share makes us sad at times,"

"I wish to be able to love tirelessly."

"Just like that, we decided to love the fate that chose us. Just for today, and only today. And forever."

Mugtong-mugto na ang aking mga mata pagkatapos kong basahin ang script na binigay ng manager ko kanina. As soon as I received it, I started reading it and my excitement eloped my being because it is Kim Eun Sook's masterpiece! The mind behind the drama that made received a lot of compliments because of my acting skills, which is the Goblin! So I will work with her again? The drama is a story of two parallel universe— wherein Lee Gon, a king of Kingdom of Corea who came to open the doors of two parallel universe where he met Leutenant Jeong Tae Eul, a fiesty detective of Republic of Korea. The King lived in despair since his parents both died when he was still young having only Lady Koh and his Uncle Byeong on his side while growing up. Tae Eul, on the other hands, is loved by people around her especially her father, Nari, Eunsop, and her workmates— especially Sinjae. The two met by fate and they tried to solve a crime in which it involves Lee Gon's uncle, Lee Lim who killed his father trying to get the Majpajinseok on to his hands.

Hanggann ngayon manghang-mangha parin ako sa bagong masterpiece ni writer KES. Kahit pagod ako ngayon dahil sa shooting ng "Tune in for Love" ay kinayanan ko paring basahin at tapusin ang script to suffice my curiosity about the drama. There's no point of arguing with myself if I'll agree to get the role on this drama because I obviously will! The drama which was entitled "The King: Eternal Monarchy" will surely be a great hit not only in South Korea but internationally. I grabbed my phone from my bedside and I dialed my manager's number.

"Oh, Gon? May emergency ba at napatawag ka ng ganitong oras? My god! It's 4 am in the morning! Did you even sleep?" I took a deep breath.

"I'm in."
"What? In? What in? Just get straight to the point."
"I'm in. I'll take the role. In two months, I'll become Jeong Tae Eul, a detective from Republic of Korea." Silence lingered on the other line. Maybe my manager got shocked upon hearing my answer. I will not waste this opportunity to work again with Kim Eun Sook. I will claim that her drama will be a big hit.

"Seryoso ka na ba diyan? Coz if. you're hundred percent sure, I'll call the director right away."

"Oo nga kasi, Manager! Tatawag ba ako ng ganitong oras kung di ako seryoso? Basta! Tell them na tatapusin ko lang ang movie namin ni Hae In and tell them also na I need to rest kahit 1 week lang. Promise! I'll do a better job at this one."

"Okay, okay. At tsaka pwede ba? Matulog kana, Gon! Two days lang ang dayoff mo tandaan mo yan. Rest and gather sleep. I'll call you back if they agreed on our terms. Just pray na papayag talaga sila." I smiled widely. I can't keep my excitement and happiness right now. Gagawin ko ang lahat para di magsisi si Writer KES na kunin ako. Also, I'm still wondering kung sino ang magiging leading man ko— he personally asked the director and KES that I'll be her leading lady. Maybe he's a one of he great Hallyu star just like Gong Yoo or Lee Dong Wook sunbae.

"Okay okay. Good mornin, manager! Sorry for disturbing your sleep. Sige sige I'll hung up now. Bye!"

~~~

Thirdy one days passed so easily. Natapos na rin namin ishoot lahat ng scenes para sa movie namin ni Hae In. One month nalang din ang hihintayin ko para malaman ko kung sino ba ang magiging partner ko for The King. Writer KES and the director agreed to delayed the first shooting for two months because of me. I'm so touched because of that and they also said na I should take a rest first. Ngayon, dahil tapos na nga ang shooting, naghahanda kami ni Hae In para sa aming movie promotions in different channels here in Korea. Two weeks straight din yun na promotions kaya napakatight ng sked ko. After TV promotions, meron din kaming magazine cover photoshoot sa Marie Claire. That's the last one I guess an after that, I'll take a two weeks rest. Maybe I'll just stay at my parent's home and bond with my niece and nephew. I don't have much time to bond with them kasi napakabusy ko talaga. My phone rung and I saw that Dezee, my hairstylist is calling me.

"Hello? Napatawag ka?"
"May Interview kayo sa Happy Together bukas sa KBS. Kuya Hanbae can't call you because he's with Yong Ji. Maybe he's giving her instructions regarding to her new drama." I paused. Kim Yong Ji will have a new drama? I smiled. She's new in the showbiz industy and yet opportunities came to knock at her door.

"Oh talaga? Anong drama daw ba?"
"Ewan ko. Pero big drama daw. Sge sige matulog ka daw muna kasi 8:30 susunduin ka na namin for us to prepare. Okay?"
"Sige sige. Tell Kuya Hanbae to text me kung papunta na siya tomorrow okay? Goodbye!"

I ended our call and I browse my SNS accounts. I don't really have many apps in my phone kasi di talaga ako techy na tao. I prefer outside activities rather than waste my time in using my phone. I clicked Instagram thinking that I should post something regarding our movie. Naghanap ako ng pwedeng ipost na hindi masyadong magbibigay ng malisya sa mga fans tungkol samin ni Hae In. People nowadays tend to connect the dots everything they saw. I laughed at that thought. After posting our picture, which is me and Hae In holding our own scripts, I exited IG and dozed myself to sleep.