Ch 3 New Companion

Start from the beginning

as he walks for a few steps, felt something strange. "hmmm?" he stop and turn and realises that the Horse is following him. "Could it be that you want to come with me?"

"Neeeghiiii!!" the come closer and rub its face against Kazuto. "Hahahaha, ok, ok, you're most welcome to join." Kazuto happy pat and rub the Horse

[White horse request to join the game and party: Yes/No] "Oh umm, yes" Kazuto select on yes.

[New Player added]

Name: White Horse

Gender: female

Lv: 2

Age: 4

HP: 15

MP: 0

Race: Wild Horse

Tile: First player

Job: None

Sub job: none

Status

Skills: 0

Strength: 3

Speed: 10

Endurance: 2

Intelligence: 1

Dexterity: 2

Luck: 0

Charm: 1

" Whoaaa I can see your status and oh you're a girl, I see, I see, and since you don't a name I'm going call you.................. Shiro!" (Kazuto)

"Neeeegghhhiiii!!!!!!!"

[Name: White Horse > Shiro]

"I'm glad you like it. My name is Kazuto nice to meet you." (Kazuto)

DING* [Game Master Lv 1 > Lv 2]

[Index Skill Learn]

[Character creation is now available]

"Mmmm the main, huh? I thought it would straight to max out, but it seems not like the others, mmmm let have a look a the character creation." (Kazuto) Kazuto selects a face icon which appears next to the status icon.

And window appears, and in it, there was a 3d model of Kazuto. And next to the model there are tones of Slider, like head size, face, eyes and on and on all the way to the feet. It basically means that Kazuto could change and customise every part of his body as he wishes.

Kazuto is happy that he receives the new feature to his Game master job, it is a beneficial feature, but Kazuto doesn't need it yet. Kazuto closes the windows and turn toward Shiro and give a gentle brush.

"where you think we should go?" (Kazuto)

"bbbburrr" (Shiro)

"Mmmmm, I see, I see............ I have no idea what you say but let go mmmmmmmm that way." Kazuto is pointing at the random direction and walking toward it while Shiro follows close by.

Both Kazuto and Shiro wander for a while without seeing any monsters which confirm his suspicion he was the cause, and then he notices the exit is up ahead, he and Shiro walk toward the exit.

"Whoa............." Kazuto stopped when he reached the forest exit. In front of him is a vast grass field and the other side of the grass field was another forest, but the trees were different from any forest that Kazuto had seen because all the trees were at least 80 meters tall. And figure out the answer from just seeing.

"Monster world...." He took a deep breath seeing the forbidden world where anyone entered will never return. Fear was grasping his heart, but it eclipses by excitement a curiosity.

"Shiro, you still want to follow me when I'm going to the most dangerous place in the world." (Kazuto) he turns to look at Shiro, and it never turns away from him for a second. "Thanks..........you're the first one who hasn't abandon me." He felt great warm from the bottom of his heart and then presses his face against Shiro's showing gratitude he felt.

And so Kazuto and Shiro make their way toward the gigantic forest known as the monster world, but as Kazuto reach a midway, a notification pops up.

[ Supreme Curse barrier Lv 40m detected]

"mmm? is this the reason why any sentients beings enter here will have their level and status reduce to zero?" (Kazuto) In front of him there nothing but a field of grass and he could not see the barrier anywhere. But from his point of view, he can't see it, the only thing in his view is a box with a name and summary, tell him about the barrier.

"So what happens if I enter...." (Kazuto) he extends his hand out and strolls forward. Suddenly his hand felt as if he passing through something. Kazuto check his status and level, and nothing seems to change and then leap his whole body forward, and he felt the same sensation as his hand. Kazuto quickly checks his status, and then he sighs in considerable relief his level and status remain the same.

"Whew look like this must be the work of the wired race's skill I got." (Kazuto) he opens the status window and rechecks the skill summary.

" Any damage or negative effect under Lv50m will be negated. But seriously who the hell would reach over 50 million? Even the Holy Justice Kingdom think that anyone reaches over lv100 is a myth............I'm guessing that deep in the monster world there must be monsters that are over lv50m. What do you think, Shiro? Do you think those monster exist?" (Kazuto) He turns toward the white Horse, who is happily chewing grass.

"Talking to a horse.........well let camp here for today, it getting pretty late." (Kazuto) lay on his back on the soft grass and look up toward the fantastic ocean of stars in the sky and then Shiro comes and lay down next to Kazuto.