Ch 3 New Companion

10:10 PM

Somewhere in the forest of the Edge of Human world.

Under a full moon shines brightly across the starry sky, Kazuto is strolling through the dangerous forest in the world without any destination. For the first time in his life, he was free to do whatever he wants, and Kazuto want savour every moment of it. Time to time Kazuto would hear a roar of a beasts and to honest Kazuto is afraid because he still not believe about the be the OP Game master Job, but that doesn't mean he doesn't want to try killing some monster.

Speaking of monster, Kazuto hasn't encountered any since he woke up. Even though when Kazuto and his former school mate first enter the forest, they swarm with monsters every minute, but now they are nowhere to be seen.

After a least 10-15 minutes later, Kazuto heard an unusual noise and as he got closer, he saw a 4-year-old white horse lay down with a substantial injury and blood could be seen all over its body. Kazuto felt pity for it, and then he had an idea. As he got closer the horse panic, it struggles to flee from Kazuto, but with those injuries, it can barely get up.

"Hey, hey, hey it, ok, it ok, I'm not going to hurt you." (Kazuto) he slowly approaches the white Horse. Kazuto crouch down next the Horse, he looks the wound and saw the bite mark everywhere, and it would die very soon from bleeding out. Kazuto then concludes that this unlucky young Horse was hunted by wolfs judging from the bite mark and k9 footprint on the ground, but where is the wolfs? They wouldn't just leave their prey behind, and the most important question is, how did he know all this?

Kazuto then snap back to reality "Ahhhh right.......one second, let see, let see." Kazuto check on his skill menu. "Cleric Job............ah I see, low heal. Got it." he turns toward the injured Horse, and he can see that the Horse is scared of him. He sighs and gently pats it with care.

"It's ok; It's ok, I'm not here to hurt you, I'm here to save you." Kazuto looks directly into its frightening eye. The injured Horse is still trembling in fear, but as he keeps, the Horse begins to calm down and see how gentle he was.

"Alright relax........." He extent both of his hands over the Horse. "[Low Heal]" a sparkling green light covering the laying injured horse and the wound all its body heals in an instant.

DING* [Level up!]

[Lv 28 (14k)]

[HP: 500 > 89K]

[MP: 675K]

[Cleric Lv 20 max]

[Status points available]

[Low Cure (action skill) learn]

[Low group heal (action skill) learn]

[low protection (action skill) learn]

[Low recover (action skill) learn]

[Job evolution is available: Priest (low tier)]

"whoa, that was fast........." Kazuto was amaze he level up so fast even his former school mates take a while to level up, and another thing is the fact that his buff level jump from 500 to 14k. Then he checks his status and sees that there are 999+ stats points he could use but save for later.

"Ohhh now I can upgrade Cleric to Priest........... Mmm, let not rush thing and max all other sub Job."

"Neghiiiii!!!" the once injured Horse is now full recover and gets up and runs around with joy. Kazuto smile seeing the horse reaction, knowing that he save a life for the first time in his life.

Satisfy with its body, the white horse walk toward Kazuto and bury it face against Kazuto chest.

"Oh, don't worry, don't worry, you're quite welcome." Kazuto smile brightly rubs it faces and brushes its mane. "Now be careful on your back to your herd ok?" Kazuto let go of the Horse. "bye..." he wave his hand god bye walk toward the random direction.