Chapter 2

4 hours later

"Back before you know it? Huh? IT'S BEEN 4 HOURS! Sometimes I just want to kill him. Other times I just want to kiss him so hard that he gets bruises. I feel so torn. And bored. Very... very... very bored! Do you get me?" Chairman meows softly as Alec rambles on. "It's not like you care. He never forgets to give you attention." Alec grumbles.

Chairman starts to leave the room. "Great. Now I've scared the cat away too. Nice job Alec." He mutters. He looks around for something to do. He spots Magnus's robe and decides to put it on. "I'm Magnus Bane. High Warlock of leaving his boyfriend behind. I specialize in the art of teasing. How may I help you?"

He mocks, moving his hands like Magnus would. In the corner of his eye, he sees a shiny bottle of whiskey in a cabinet. He smiles as he walked towards the cabinet and pulls it out. Most of the label was in a language he didn't understand. He pours himself a glass.

"I'm Magnus Bane. I like to drink and act silly." Alec slowly drinks the whiskey. It tasted disgusting, but it did help him feel better. He pours himself another one and closes the bottle. He sits on the sofa.

"Whoa, that packs a punch." He splutters, sending him into a giggling fit. He walks over and sees himself in the mirror. "I'm pretty." He says, running his hands through his hair. But something was missing. He walks over to the bathroom.