10 <3

A/N: I just wanted to say before i continue i want to thank you so much for 5K reads and 57 votes. I started doing this as fun and now i am so thankful for everyone reading. 🤍

I woke up and got dressed:

you walk downstairs to see you friends making tiktoks, then you went into the kitchen to grab some breakfast and went back to your room to listen to music

you danced around not really thinking anyone walk randomly walk in because everyone was downstairs, you stopped to catch your breath and flipped onto your bed in silence.
you heard heard the door open and close before hearing a voice.
'Hey'
it was chase.
'hey, what do you want?' you said staring at the ceiling.
'I want you to come stay at the hype house for a week, daisy said it was okay' He said as he sat himself on my bed.
'sure i guess, i will get an uber there later' you said while getting off you bed to go pack
'okay' said chase walking out of the room closing the door behind him.
you finished packing and called a uber to the hype house.
You got to the house and was greeted by Alex with his camera, you were confused but didn't care.
You were to tired to do anything and you went and sat on the sofa outside and watched the stars.

~Time skip~
You woke up wrapped in Ryland's Arms not remembering how you got there. you tried to get out of his grip but it just tightened around your waist. You rolled over to look at him, he was half a sleep with a small smile plastered on his face. If you were being honest you found it kinda cute.

You finally got out of his grip before hearing 'noo, where are you going?' in a raspy tone.
'I am not meant to be in here AND i have to have a shower' you said while walking out of the room (Fully clothed)
You went into the spare room and got dressed into:

 'I am not meant to be in here AND i have to have a shower' you said while walking out of the room (Fully clothed) You went into the spare room and got dressed into: