9 <3

I woke up and jumped into the shower because me and mads were having a photo shoot at the beach today. I put on a bikini and made our way to the beach and met the photographer.
~Time Skip~

lilriley: madslewis | 📸: BlakegrayComments Disabled

Comments Disabled

After the photo shoot we went back to the hotel and got changed.
Blake: Lets go to Mcdonald's
You: Noo let's go to Raising Canes
Mads: In n out?
You: Omg we should go to all three!!
You all piled into a rental car and made your way to each fast foods, blake was a psycho driver so i decided to drive for one.
When we got back to the hotel i got a load of texts from ryland telling me to come back to LA but i said we would talk about everything once i enjoy the time i have with my bestfriends.
•Mad's POV•
Riley fell asleep and i couldn't help but laugh at her, my laughing woke her up which wasn't intentional. She glared at me but playfully and then went back to sleep, we got back to the hotel and i asked blake to carry her to the room while i get our food.
Blake was carrying her bridal style which i found sort of cute but i knew she wasn't going to try with him because she is head over heels for Ryland but i have no idea why, that boy is just trouble.

•Riley's POV•

'RILEY WAKE UP' Mads screamed and i instantly woke up and jumped of the bed.
I was confused because i only remember being in the car, i must have fallen asleep.
'I hate you' I said to mads while i grabbed a couple of In n Out Fries from the bag.

Blake opens the door from bathroom and sits on then bed next to me with a face that i couldn't quite explain. I started to get nervous because i knew he was up to something.

'What time is it?' Blake asked.
'4:30pm why?' I asked confused
'I have a date with a girl I met at the beach while you with your photographer' He said really excited

My face went blank and many thoughts ran through my head.
(Thoughts: Did that kiss mean nothing? Why? How could he do this after he kisses my randomly?)

I snapped out of my thoughts by myself and continued to eat fries and sat on the bed watching tiktok.
I suggested to Mads that we should make a tiktok and she agreed.

(you are Nessa in all of these)

After you make the tiktoks you gets changed into: