Chapter 2: she finds out...

Jane's POV;
Lately I've been happier then usual, I'm not really sure why though. I've been hanging out with Carlos, Mal and that more lately for some reason and I enjoy hanging out with them. There's one thing that has been weird too. It's about Carlos and Harry, they've been acting weird around me. Every time I hug Carlos, Harry looks like he gets jealous and when I hug Harry, Carlos gets jealous. I have a feeling they might like me but I'm not sure on that.

Harry POV;
I'm a bit annoyed at the moment because of Carlos. He must know I like Jane and always will but I feel like Carlos likes her too. Hopefully she will rather me but I can't count on that because she's known Carlos longer then me.

Carlos POV;
Every day I get so angry when I see Harry because I always that of him liking Jane. I'm not really sure if I like Jane though but every time I hang around with her I get a weird feeling that I have never felt before. I always get so shy to talk to her and I think she knows about Harry and I liking her. What hold up I mean maybe I like her, not sure yet.

No ones POV;
Jane's class has dance first. Jane isn't the best dancer but she enjoys it still. Jane walked to dance and when she got there everyone was already inside. She quickly got into her dance clothes and walked out to start dancing. They started of doing some stretching. Jane was getting more flexible at doing tricks and all that. The teacher said "we are doing do partner yoga." I knew that Carlos or Harry wanted to be my partner but I just decided to work with Lonnie. I was mainly scared to choose one then the other one will get mad. We finished dance class, all the girls got changed into normal clothes and had there showers. The boys did the same. Jane was done first and she decided to go to the library to return some books she had.

Jane's POV;
I decided to return some books because they were nearly due. I finished returning them and decided to go back to my dorm to blow dry my hair because it was still wet. I went to walk back to my dorm then I saw Carlos and Harry fighting about something. Mal, Evie and Uma were just watching them saying nothing. I decided to be sneaky and listen to there conversation. They were talking about me. They were saying: "Jane is going to be mine no matter what," Harry said. "Well you will have to go through me first," Carlos said. Then I heard Evie talking: "why not Mal, Uma and I go find Jane and ask her who would she rather date." They stayed quiet for a minute then they both said "fine." They started walking to my dorm. I quickly ran away as fast as I could and I just watched them trying to find me.