1

Today is the first day of school for Me, Jaylen as i just moved to Kentucky to get a new start in hopes of forgetting about my past. My father is in jail facing 50 years for murdering my mother. I live with my aunt Pam and we have a pretty close relationship.
"Jaylen are you up?!" My aunt shouts from downstairs.
"Yeah im getting ready be down in a few!"I say.

I'm not ready to start school yet but my aunt thinks its whats best for me. I was originally gonna do homeschool but i wanted to make friends.

I head downstairs and sit down at the table and start eating my breakfast.
"If theres any point today where you dont wanna be at school call me and i will come get you."my aunt says to me.
"I will but its only the first day of course im gonna get talked about being the new kid."I say.

Once i finish breakfast i grab my backpack my charger and phone and a coat and head out to my car. I'm kinda nervous because the school called and said someone would be guving me a tour around the school today and i wouldnt be doing work which i was happy about that part. I wonder if im gonna get close with them.

I wonder if its a boy or a girl showing me around. I hope its a girl but if it was a boy and he had a girlfriend i wouldnt want her mad. I stop at dunkin and grab a coffee and head to school. I pull my Camaro into the student parking and grab my backpack and phone and head into the school.

I go straight to the office speak with the front desk lady.
"Hi im new here i was told i was gonna have a tour of the school from one of the students here" i say trying to be nice as possible.
"Yeah whats your name?" She asks.
"Jaylen Roberts" I answered.
She starts typing in her computer and makes a call.
"Have a seat over there and a student will be here shortly"she says

I go and sit down and wait paitently for the student to some. My palms sweating like crazy. What if they think im ugly. What if they dont like me? I get more nervous by the second. I look up and see a black hair boy walk into the office.

"Hey im chase" he says
"Jaylen"i say and shake his hand.
I grab my backpack and leave the office with him.
"So jaylen, tell me something about yourself."Chase says as we are walking
"Well im 17 i just moved here from Kentucky and I like coffee?"i giggle
"That sounds fun. Well as you know im chase im 17 and ive been in cali pretty much my whole life."He says.
"Whats it like around here?" I ask.
"Maybe i could show you around after school today,unless you have plans."he says
"Ill call and ask if i can do that but if she says yes then i gotta drop my car off back at my house." I say
"Just give me your number and ill text you later."He says.

I guve him my number and he continues showing me around school until lunch. I go to the cafeteria and sit at a table being as im not hungry right now. I put in my airpods and start listening to Feeling Whitney by Post Malone. While im vibing chase comes and sits next to me. I take out my airpods and turn off my music.
"Mind if i sit here?" He asks
"Yeah i dont mind" i say
"Just so you know some other people might wanna sit here too"he says
"Im fine with it."i say
"Why arent you eating?" He asks.
"Im not that hungry"i say
He slides his apple over to me.
"I dont like them anyways" he smiles.
"Thanks" i say with a smile.
Me and him conversate for a moment and then the table starts filling up with people. I dont know anyone here being that im new other than chase.
"Hey guys this is Jaylen. Shes new here."Chase says.

"Hi" i say shyly
"Everyone introduce yourself" chase says. We go in a circle around the table starting with the girl next me and all the way back around to chase.
"Hi im nessa"she says
"Im josh"
"Im bryce"
"Im addison"
"Griffin"
"Im dixie"
"Im jaden"
"Hi im charli"
"And you know me but im chase"

I was really happy that i was getting to know people as it was my first day but i learned that Nessa and Josh were together along with Charli,chase then addison,bryce and griffin and dixie. Me and jaden being the only two single people at that table made me blush inside. Im not gonna lie he was really cute. We finished up lunch and chase showed me around the school the rest of the day. I just knew this guy was gonna be my best friend. I later went home and all the notifications popped up on my phone.
Instagram
lilhuddy followed you
jadenhossler followed you
Imgriffinjohnson followed you
charli followed you
dixie followed you
Joshrichards followed you
Nessa barret followed you
brycehall followed you
Addisonrae followed you
I followed all them back and saw they were all famous!
They all added me on snap too. Then chase texted my number
Chase Hud😤
Chase
Hey whats the addy?
Jaylen
************ lane
Chase
Ok be there soon!
Jaylen
Ok text me when your outside ill be down in a few!
Chase eventually got there and showed you around.
"Thanks chase i had so much fun today"i say
"You're welcome"he says
We pull up to my house and i get out of the car and chase gets out. He hugs me and asks if ill be at school tomorrow.
"Yeah. Ft me later?"
"I sure will!" He says
And with that i walking in my house and headed upstairs. I left my phone at home so i went to check my notifications.
Snapchat:
jaden🥺🥀 is typing...
From jaden🥺🥀
I was honestly scared to look at it...

Word count:1053
Thanks for reading.

I cant take your ways-(J.H)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें