Departure

Dishita's pov

Aditya was visibly shocked after I explained him the situation.

He was blinking at Lord Krishna and Lord Balram. Lol!!! The very same reaction that I gave after I realised that they were really gods!

He joined his hands as a way of showing respect and his head hung down.

"Bhagwan ji.....pranam." He said, his voice miraculously low.

Lord Krishna chuckled and hugged Aditya. He got stunned for a second but reciprocated the hug. Lord Narayan, himself, hugged him......How lucky is this idiot.....

"The Yuvraj of Kanchi should not bow down his head." Lord Krishna spoke surprising both of us.

Aditya looked at him questioningly.

"You are Rohini mata's nephew. Our cousin and the crown prince of Kanchi." Lord Balram explained.

"You will be known with this identity in the epic." Lord Krishna added.

"What about her?" Aditya pointed towards me.

"She is our sister. Princess of Dwarka." Lord Krishna said.

"What??? This is not fair, bhratashree. I am just a princess but he is a crown prince!" I pouted.

All the three laughed hearing me and I laughed too.

Traveling back in time and adjusting there is something horrifing. But for me its not. I accepted this situation easily. That's because Aditya is with me. He is everything for me. My brother, friend, father, partner, mentor......and the list goes on and on. He is the only family that I have. As long as he is with me by my side, I can do anything.

"So....What do you want from your era?" Bhratashree asked again.

"A gun with infinite bullets." Me and Aadhi answered in unison.

" Me and Aadhi answered in unison

Their Gun

"Its in that box. Anything else?" Bhratashree pointed towards a box on a table nearby.

"Bullet proof vest." Again we said in unison.

" Again we said in unison