💎Special Chapter | #6💎 *last*

Start from the beginning

"oh i tried to run away from our apartment. i mean, it's not far from here but he chased me and ended up talking here. he's been hurting me and obsessing over me. i thought at first, i really made a mistake but no. he's crazy to the point that he wants me to stay away from my own brother. he cheated on me but he blamed me for doing that. that i don't have time for him. i mean, i loved him. but it's not the same anymore" the girl explained and he just listened. "i can't even go home since i can't let my brother see this. i have so many bruises"

"we should really call the cops, you know. we can't let him hurt you again. today is enough. those bruises needs to heal. not to be added for more" he said and he took out his phone trying to call the police.

"i appreciate your concern, chan. i mean, for the last time, i want to do it on my own. i'll do that once i'm okay. it's just too much and i can't handle my brother getting mad at me for not listening to him. for now.... i have to look for a place to stay" she replied and chan doesn't want to go overboard but he gathered all of his courage to ask the girl.

"i know we just met and you shouldn't trust someone like me. but i have my own place and you can stay there for as long as you want. i-i want to make sure that your boyfriend won't be following you around. at least i'm here to protect you. okay maybe don't mind me. i don't want to force you into anything" chan stated and the girl's eyes widened.

"really? i mean, who am i to refuse? i'm sure you can protect me, chan. yes maybe it is actually weird for me to be staying at your place since we just met for exactly an hour but i don't have the time to get shy now" she replied and dino then stood up.

"i promise that you can trust me, subin" dino said and held the girl.

-

"i'm sorry, my place is too small and i only have a room for myself. you can use the bedroom and i'll be out here" dino said and they both settled inside. "i'll get you something you can change into"

then dino rummaged through his closet and he took a hoodie and a short for the girl to wear.

"here. you can wear these. maybe i'll just cook dinner for us. feel free to use anything you need"

subin then went inside the bathroom leaving chan so nervous and on the verge of having a heart attack. he can't believe that his crush is inside his bathroom, going to wear his clothes. is this a dream come true for him?

"that's okay. you'll see each other if you'll be a good boy to this universe. trust me"

maybe i really am a good boy?

"okay so chan, how do i look?" subin asked and dino accidentally dropped the ladle since he's cooking ramen for them.

"you look good. i mean, the size is bigger than yours. but you look cute" dino answered and he saw a hint of blush on her cheeks. he's definitely in love with the girl.

"oh come on. stop. you'll make me fall in love with you if you're like that. by the way, are you cooking ramen? oh my universe! that smells so good! let me help you with the plating" he said and opened the cabinet to look for bowls.

"subin, just sit. let me take care of you. you're my guest. just take seat and wait for me. i'm almost done" dino said and he made subin sat on the chair in front of the counter.

"you're a gentleman, chan. i assume, you already had a girlfriend? oh i'm sorry! i mean, lover. i kinda forgot to use that word, i'm sorry" she said and dino chuckled at her.

"it's fine. i'm aware about straight people and how they get used to label other people. don't worry. i'm straight but i definitely support lgbtq. since i have a lot of gay friends. you don't have to worry though. i don't have a girlfriend" dino answered and served their food on the table for them to eat.

"how come? people nowadays don't even get to live without liking or having someone by their side. you're kind and genuine. no luck?" she asked and they started to eat.

"maybe i am kind and genuine but you know.... i am part of this club in our school and i don't want to brag about it but, we are popular. we have our own little fanclubs and they just like me because i am part of this what they call "cool club" and i happen to get afraid to just be in a relationship with someone since they just use us for fame" he explained and the girl was suddenly surprised.

"club?! you mean, you go to SVT High? my brother goes there" she said and dino's eyes widened as he didn't expect that.

"yoon subin? wait! are you yoon jeonghan's sister? oh my god this is embarrassing!!" he exclaimed and he laughed. "i've been telling them that i have a crush on this girl, that she's really an angel but i can't happen to tell them her name because unfortunately, we just met today. i didn't even recognize that you really look like your brother! i'm so dumb!"

when dino realizes that he have said a lot of things that is intended to be hidden, heat crept all over his face and he blushed.

"i'm sorry! it's not my intention to say that! now i made it worse!! oh my god this is so embarrassing! i apologize for having a big mouth!"

"hey lee chan! will you shut the fuck up for a moment please!? there's someone knocking on your door!" she shouted and dino was snapped back to reality.

he walked towards the door and opened it to be welcomed by seungcheol with jeonghan together with junhui and minghao.

"why do you look so surprised? we always go here. it's not that we don't know that you're one hella messy guy" minghao said and somehow, the girl popped out behind dino's back.

"h-hi! oppa!" subin said and waved her hand to greet her older brother.

"yoon subin? what the fuck are you doing here at dino's apartment?! are you two dating???? behind my back???" jeonghan then came in, walking towards the girl. "what happened to you and your boyfriend? are you cheating?"

"no hyung. i saved her awhile ago. since her so called boyfriend is hurting her. i advised that she should call the cops but too afraid that you'll get worried. i took her in, because i myself was scared too that her asshole ex boyfriend will follow her around and no we're not dating. i'm just here to help" dino explained and jeonghan suddenly hugged his sister.

"i told you to just break up with him, right? i'm sorry that you suffered like this. don't worry. i won't let that guy touch you ever again" jeonghan cried and so as subin.

"okay drama is enough. i can literally smell that ramen from here and i'm starving. just let dino and subin have their alone time. just go inside your room, dino. and we'll be here to look for something to watch" seungcheol then winked at dino and he held jeonghan inside the living room.

they were both sitting on dino's bed. laughing about what happened awhile ago.

"is this some kind of kdrama? i mean, i think we are destined to meet today. i didn't even know that you are friends with my brother"

"yeah. maybe we really are meant to be"

then they both chuckled and looked straight into each other's eyes.

"i'm serious, though. that i liked you when i first met you at the cafe. you're laughing with your friends at that time but somehow, i lost you. i didn't even get the chance to ask for your name and your number. i thought i'll never see you again" he stated and shook his head to hide the embarrassment.

"i appreciate you, chan. i mean, only fools will use you for fame. but if this is already the sign for us, i won't hesitate to try and work this out with you. but i definitely don't want to take you for granted. i need to heal. i need to be okay so that i'm not gonna regret entering another relationship again. so if you can wait for me, i'll appreciate it. but you don't have to stop yourself from liking other girls. okay?" she said holding dino's hands and smiled warmly at him.

"i can wait forever, subin. i respect your decision and i appreciate that you know what to do in times like this. liking other girls? i mean how? i just fell in love with you more for being so considerate. i'll wait for you. i promise. and i will help you heal"

they both hugged each other, thanking the universe that jeonghee ran towards dino's village and dino seeing them fight in the park. maybe this is the time for both of them to be happy. maybe this is the sign that they'll be together forever......

-the end-